Reviews for Temporal Malfunctions
AnFan-n-More chapter 7 . 5/19/2012
Cute, this was a fun read :)
lokobookworm95 chapter 7 . 6/24/2011
Um, there were several things that didn't match up in this story. Like in the first chapter, Jim said that he wasn't Janice Lester, and in the third chapter, she calls Janice Lester a madwoman. Another thing is that in the third chapter, it says that she met his intent hazel gaze, but he was in her body at the time, so shouldn't his gaze be green? Sorry if this review offended you; I really do like the story!
Anne-Marie chapter 7 . 1/3/2011
He he he Awesome, I'd love to see more of you pairing Jim and Buffy. You do it so well, and now there is the Kirk 2.0 to play with, and you did really well in this blurb. Great job!
Osperus chapter 7 . 8/2/2010
No! NO! IT ENDED! *bawls* I was enjoying it so much...but I guess if you feel it is finished, it is finished. :( It was a well worth-it read, though. Thank you for the time/reality journey. :D
excessivelyperky chapter 7 . 10/19/2009
Kirk meets Buffy...let the games begin! Oh, my.
Anna Sheridan chapter 7 . 9/24/2009
This is absolutely wonderful. Please don't stop here.
madbrad chapter 7 . 7/20/2009
What a neat way of slipping in the new Trek continuity! Just address it head-on!
madbrad chapter 5 . 7/20/2009
I love time travel. :-)

Wondering what's going to happen next. The tie-in to Buffy's past was clever.
madbrad chapter 4 . 7/20/2009
Well, that's a big twist; and nicely done, too, giving us a good feel for Buffy's sense of estrangement and loneliness.

If Kirk was 'still inexplicably strengthened' ... does that mean that Buffy was weaker than normal?

the new Watcher's Council expected him back again any day

Heh. :-)
madbrad chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
"I'm not Janice Lester!" - heh. LOL.
blc chapter 7 . 7/17/2009
Having now had the chance to read this start to finish, I am even more determined to write my Jim as Buffy, Bones as Angel fic. Now I just need to come up with a good excuse for vampires as aliens.
blc chapter 5 . 7/17/2009
Oh, I love this encounter. So very clever.
blc chapter 2 . 7/17/2009
Yes, indeedy. Because salt-sucking aliens stand in for vampires. It's all the same. : )

(blcwriter LJ)
Schwarzd354 chapter 7 . 7/17/2009
This was an unexpected crossover, but I enjoyed it. The first few drabbles set the stage, and the bodyswap issues were hilarious. I kinda felt bad for Buffy when she was brought back to her own time. At first the time travel chapters threw me off, they just felt out of place for some reason. It occurs to me as I write this that that feeling came from how close they both got to each other, but that it didn't help them. Even when Buffy used the Nexus again and she ended up in the new movie's reality, I was wondering how that might tie in.

Young Kirk's reactions were what sold me on this chapter though. Everything from the eavesdropping to the utter lack of diplomacy at the end. Buffy's irritation at being in the wrong reality was fitting, but if anyone can convince her to stay it's Kirk. It's almost a shame for this story to be over, but the last bit of time-travel was a fitting end.
Haiza Tyri chapter 7 . 7/16/2009
I know very little about the Buffy series, but all this universe-hopping is very amusing and fun to read.