Reviews for You Were Always Late
Desiderada chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
aw man, i've got a lump in my throat..! so elegantly written, bravo! ) although honestly, i find it a bit cruel that she doesn't get to see Cloud's face, or rather, that us readers don't get the description of the hopelessness etched on Cloud's face when he realizes that Tifa's really going to die... oh wait! you wrote a sequel to this..? Great! i'm off to read that..!

Great job! Love Swan Song as well! o

Pookyilicous chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
made me cry, it was very emotional but I loved it..

Go Tifa...

Pooky x
Lett chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
Wow, this was beautiful, I sobbed reading through it!

I'm imagine that she died, but in her death she was finally able to get over Cloud. That's the only way she'll ever find peace.

Oh, and I hope you update your other fic, Swansong soon. I'm a sucker for tragedies. T_T
chocobohead chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
this is beautiful.
Onmr chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
I'm crying. This oneshot is that good. Please update your other fics too!
BananaPeaceMonkeyKarmi chapter 1 . 1/15/2008

luneress chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
i can see this happening. i don't think tifa would have givin up and just lay there and die. this was amazign.
thesimplyuninspired chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
*sobs* Tifa...

Horky... it was... goregeous! Magnificent! Heart-wrenching! I noticed one or two typing mistakes (more notably "I pull of my gloves." instead of "I pull off my gloves.") but it is...

I'm sorry; I'm totally incoherent, because I love your writing. It leaves me a babbling fangirl who can do no more than gibber insanely. That is your talent, Horky; you affect me to the point of speechlessness.
coolzonegurl chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
That was...GREAT! It is can't find the proper words right now. Heck, I'm a sucker in angst stories. Yours was really nicely written. Great job.
AlwaysHiei chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
That's so sad, but I absolutely adored it! I loved how you explained her thoughts, and I loved everything she thought. Wonderful fic, honestly. Fantastic job! _
MiuMai chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
Permission to sob unashamedly about Tifa's utter selflessness even in death? ;(

You should consider writing a sequel in which Cloud finds Tifa in the church and ponders the phrase "You never know what you have until it's gone".
DarlingKittystar chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
Aw man! This made me cry :'(
Rend chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
oh damn...I don't know what to make of this fic, it's well, it left with an impression, still wonderful portrayal.
Sirena87 chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
oh my gosh... i nearly cried at this... i love it! please make more!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
Oh, wow. Cliffhanger. I hate those. I'm always forced to daydream and contemplate on what's going to happen next. The hopeless Cloti romantic that I am, though, I'll just probably imagine something sappy and something that is undeniably a happy ending.

This was a very enjoyable read. There was a few grammatical errors and it was confusing at times, but your words were straightforward and you got your point across. The bitterness in Tifa's perspective was very realistic and I appreciated that. Very nice, indeed.