Reviews for To the Victor Belong the Spoils
StoryloverBL chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
It's wonderful, the detail about the ornaments are amazing and the whole fic beautiful. This is the best, most complete ONE SHOTs I've ever had the pleasure to come across. It was SO sweet the detail Remus put into the ornaments; Sirius was very real and the whole fic was excellent. Thanks for writing.
the-she-celt chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
I'm smiling like an idiot and sighing like a lovestruck puppy. Absolutely beautiful, well done
ARIADNE1 chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
LOVE THIS SOOOO MUCH!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
This is the first fan-fiction I've ever come across. Are they all as good as yours? I loved it.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
wow. that was the most beautiful bed-time-story i've read in years. i read a lot, and good bed-time-stories are so important as they set the mood for the next day. tomorrow's going to be great. thank you for that!
arya-demon4-bloodmoon chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Beautiful.
PhoenixFlame121 chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
AWWWW! 3 how on earth did you come up with a brilliant idea like these ornaments?!
stars shine out chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. Brilliant writing.
Plena Luna chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
This is AMAZING! I saw this on Mugglenet, and I couldn't review because I don't have an account, but I found this! I just read this for the... fourth time, I think, but it's still perfect! Hilarious and sweet. Beautiful. I really liked how you explained Tonks's past. I hadn't thought about it, but I think it makes sense.
This will always be one of my favourites! Thanks for writing it!
OrchidJen chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
I simply do not have words for how amazing this story is. Fantastic, amazing, wonderful job!
IzzyandDesRoxSox chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
This is so beautifully written and amazing...I really am in such awe I have nothing more to say. This is such a refreshing take on Remus/Tonks (my all time favorite Harry Potter couple), what a wonderful job you've done!

Izzy
unique.normality chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
perfect perfect perfect

This was adorable, well written, funny, adorable, perfect, perfect, amazing...

I love that he put so much thought and effort into her gift, showed so much love and I really like the little bit of background on her and how her childhood was always a bit of a mess
Kitten Kisses chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
I should really be in bed, but...I had to read another story. I just happened to pick a very long one, that's all. ;P That said, this was a really good story. At first I was confused, because I didn't quite understand where Tonks was coming from with the "growing up" line, re: how growing up had been for her, but by the end I understood everything a lot better.

I think you're one of the only people I've ever seen who have actually written Tonks as having some sort of fear concerning relationships, but my biggest reason for dropping this review was to comment on that, because I think it's a very realistic possibility. I honestly believe that it'd be easy for her to pretend on the surface that growing up a metamorphmagus was fun and games, but I imagine at certain points in her life, and especially into her teenage years, it was very difficult, maybe even heartbreaking and/or frightening. People can be cruel, and selfish, and even disgusting. And given that she can change forms, well, I imagine she garnered a lot of inappropriate interest. I could see how that would turn anyone off of a relationship, find it hard to trust, not to doubt.

Anyway, this was a really nice story. Thank you for writing and sharing it!
teamPinako chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Wonderfully written, delightful characters!

I'd love to read more - particularly Remus's shift to refusing to be with her.
LupinxTonks4ever chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
This is beautiful! You're the first person I've read whose put the two sides I'd always imagined Remus's personality would have together - the teasing, Maurader side (that people usually tend to skimp out on), and the sensitive, thoughtful, sad and venerable side.

And the way Tonks feels about her morphing actually makes a good deal of sense, I'd never thought of it that way before. Your writing is wonderful, and it made me cry, too, when you revealed exactly how thoughtful each of the ornaments had been. As it is, I'm at a complete loss to tell you how much I love it, and how beautiful it is - so I'll just say a huge thank you for the lovely story that I've the feeling I will read many time:D It's quite made my day actually!

Thank you for the wonderful story and may God bless you!3