Reviews for It is so much like cutting
queenofallthingsrandom chapter 1 . 9/26
Bit late to say anything, but I'm glad the cutting stopped.
B chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
BY THE GODS THIS IS PERFECT! This is so amazing I think you have a good talent!
makura akuhei chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
It was very deep, and you could post it on it's set up like this site and it's for original writings...
PIIR-Pierrot chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
I understand that this is personal, so I'll try and be a little less analytical and a little more empathetic.

The style was great. Using the last word of one line to start the next line was a great idea that you used to great effect thoughout the poem.

The overall idea was clever, too. You tied the title into the final lines of the poem very nicely without exactly repreating the title.

My biggest complaint isn't actually about the poem at all; it's about the few lines above the poem. When you said "anywhere elles," it should really be "anywhere else." It's a weird spelling, but that's just how it is.

Transitioning back to the poem, the first few lines setting up the basic mood were great. Overall, a successful poem. Good advice for anyone going through emotional hardships.

~ PIIR-Pierrot
BrokenSakura chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
You depicted the emotions of depression so well. I saw myself in your writing as I read this. Your right? Depression is am amotional hell. It is like death in life. I hope you know what I mean. But I have found ways to heal through music, dance and writting. I hope you continue to write. Especially if writting helps. I read your one shots and I think they're great.
Morbid Guidance chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
... -whispers to you- Emo kid... -rips knife out of your hand with an insane grin on her face- Blood... ahehehe...

Mentos not mental chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
Good job. It really brings out that recognization for problems like that at least in my opinion.
biggestboss chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
wow. this hits the core on so many levels. really incarnates the feelings that go through your head when you cut. this really hits ya in the balls and you know what? Sometimes, that's needed.
AngelDormais chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
Oh, man. I'm so glad you put this up, Kyubi-kun. I know that I (Perhaps AppleCore-chan as well) saw this earlier, and it hurt to see you so mangled and broken then, but not any more, 'cuz you have us. I can tell myself in my head,

"Yeah. He's okay. He's not doing now, he won't do it again."

I belive it, y'know?

Oh, I'm just SO FULL of mushy happiness today. I guess I'm just special like that :D

Oh...Mor or Mac or Moo or WTF'ing-ever name you are, please shut it and LEAVE. You spent five seconds of your life typing useless crud that nobody cares about. Shoo now. Go. Bye-bye.
FFFanatic chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
Some deep stuff you did there...

I adwise you to rather write than cut, even though i don't know you or what you've been through, because i think it's better to put your heartblood into your writing than into bandages.
bury me among the ashes chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
That was very interesting, honestly I don't know what you're going through but inspirational in a way all the same.
RedFirePhoenix chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
im not really sure how to reveiw. i dont know what to say. but, i hope your doing better now, with wrighting.
Moc chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
Pretty good.

Dosn't belong on however.

GO to to post original works.
Talchum chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
I hope you stay on the writing.
Gaara's-pandachan101 chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
That was amazing. I am glad you found another thing besides cutting. Writing is healthy, ifyou keep writing there is no doubt that you'll have a happier life. Lovely work.