Reviews for Walking in Leather
ozma914 chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
This being the Buffy universe, it's hard to tell if this is in Spike's own mind or if he's really being accompanied; but I can't imagine anything that would make William happier than walking through life with two mothers to watch over him.
Rebel Goddess chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
I like the idea of Spike in the snow and especially the way he walks with his two mothers, leaving one set of prints. Nice poem. More please.
ms wilmot chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
wow that was a really beautiful poem, well written and well done its gorgeous :D
jeanenjolras chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
That was peaceful, nice, sweet, and cute. Gives a softer side of Spike and how the two mothers changed him. I liked it a lot.
Serrafina chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
This is very good, but the first three stanzas kind of bother me. The rhythm is too different, too choppy, to match with the rest of the poem. Also, and this is random, but I kept thinking about the (im)practicality of wearing leather in the snow.
Poisoned Existence chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
Poor Spike is lonely. :( I especially liked the lines,"separated by time, you escort them in silence", for some reason. It snowed here last night and I can see Spike walking in it clear as anything. xD You word your poems so eloquently, it is beautiful.