Reviews for L'Amour Se réveille
KageOkami-Kogo chapter 3 . 10/24/2010
Another amazingly awesome (but incredibly SHORT!) fic! Great job!
lieutenant-taijiya chapter 3 . 11/9/2009
Aw. That was just so sweat. You did an awesome job.
Sousukes-Girl chapter 3 . 2/18/2008
I like this. You did a great job with everything from keeping them in character to the emotions displayed by Tamaki and Haruhi.

_

Nicely done, I need more of your OHSHC fics!

Sg
Kanamelover chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
THIS WAS REALLY GOOD!
Born-Of-Elven-Blood chapter 3 . 5/5/2007
Wah, I'm actually moved to tears...like seriously, I'm sniffling as I type this, and the screen is a little blurry, and I got moved to tears by this! That was SO sweet! Your characterizations were flawless! Thanks so much for writing this!
butterfly.bones chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
Are you sure "je l'aime" means "I love her?" I think an l' is masculin. I'm not sure. And aime is like. Wouldn't it be better for him to say, "J'adore"?
Mechanism Unknown chapter 3 . 2/9/2007
Beautiful. Although I'm all for Tamaki/Haruhi in the anime, I hardly ever read fics with them as they often turn out boring and repetative. This, however, is unique - both the situation and what you've done with it. Well-described, and oh-so-cute. I loved it.

***trueyamigirlfriend
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 3 . 1/29/2007
So cute! That's exactly how I see Tamaki and Haruhi behaving around each other. Haruhi's bluntness is what I love about her. I'm sure Tamaki loves that too.
frigginA chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
o woah, this is really good. I love the little French tidbits! _
CallMeMina chapter 3 . 1/28/2007
That was awesome. the fact that you went back to the fact that Tamaki is part French. It's logical that he would speak to himself in french. I thought it was very origenal and beautiful. Haruhi was also very much in charaecter. she is not a romantic type, she is very level headed and blunt, such an unromantic and naive person. You did an Awesome job.

A

It's not to often that you come across stories like this anymore. Thankyou for giving me so more true Ouran! Thais is an instant favorite!
Azamiko chapter 3 . 1/25/2007
Very cute and sweet. I particularly like the final line.
joyce520 chapter 3 . 1/25/2007
oh wow...oh wow ...oh wow...so faved!...this is very good!very very!...now i gotta go read some more before i go to bed...oyasumi...night...jo tou
DragonflyerXCV chapter 3 . 1/24/2007
So beautiful. Excuisitely written as well. Do you do any other writing besides fanfiction?
Exonone chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
This story is so lovely! You've captured poor Tamaki's tortured little mind perfectly. The ending is sweet!
seishi1 chapter 3 . 1/23/2007
Beautiful and in character and wonderfully sweet.