Reviews for Fall Into Ecstasy
Guest chapter 15 . 8/7/2014
So I just discovered this story the other day and now I realized it isn't finished! Are you planning on coming back to it at some point? I would love to know what happens next!
Loki'dWendy chapter 15 . 3/14/2014
You! Why you no update?! Your story is rad, but I guess you're not into it anymore. *sigh*
mum2shane chapter 13 . 9/8/2013
please tell me u will continue with this story as i really love it.
Lady Yevon chapter 15 . 1/1/2013
So I don't usually like first person stories cause I feel you lose a lot of the scenery and sometimes it's hard to follow the thoughts and feelings of the other characters in the story. However, you've completely blown this one out of the water for me. You're very good at drawing in the reader and setting the scene. I've enjoyed reading this story the moment I stumbled across it.

Even though you haven't updated in a while, I still wanted to express my joy to you.
KimahWakkaLu chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
I love this story so much. This is one of the only FFXII fics that I've read that I actually like. And I just spontaneously checked your profile and found out that you were surprisingly still alive. Haha. So I can have hope that this fic will eventually be finished (even though it hasn't been updated in 3 years)?
mum2shane chapter 15 . 11/10/2012
need to know what happens so far its the best read ever
Maddy02 chapter 15 . 6/25/2012
Okay, I love you, and I hope all is well in your life and blessings and so on and so on...

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease finish this story!

I know, that once the muse leaves you, it's hellish trying to get a story to conclusion -but it seems to me you're so tantalisingly close. Basch and Penelo only have to survive this challenge, reunite with the others and see Larsa back to his throne, right? (Well and maybe sort out the thing with Ashe and her general hm?)

But your writing is awesome, your humour throughout the whole story has left me breathless (from laughing) in places, the action is fast, the drama doesn't linger unresolved, your characterisation is pretty much spot-on from FXII (with some leeway for character growth)

It's just all-round goodness and deserves to be finished by the mastermind who was it's first architect.
Maddy02 chapter 5 . 6/25/2012
Okay, so I'm on a bit of an archive dive here, and having come across this have spent a good two hours so far enjoying myself.

But I had to stop at this point (chapter five). I Had to, because I could not stop laughing.

Basch, continually bumping his head, and blaming moogles?

My dear, I adore you and whatever muse inspired you to write that line.

I'll continue with the reading now, and if I lose sleep tonight over it, then you may congratulate yourself further!
Delylah chapter 10 . 1/23/2012
Just rereading b/c I had a baschelo craving. Think you'll ever finish?
Megan chapter 15 . 5/14/2011
You did not mess it all up! I need to know how this story ends!
heavenslilagl420 chapter 15 . 3/27/2010
WOW! this story is the best i've read of any of the ff12's. I wish that you could continue to write when you have the time for i am willing to wait:) Keep up the good work and hope you wont keep me waiting too long
Glass Mermaid chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
I can't get a feel for your Penelo. Her speech is so formal and stiff, too proper to really keep in character. I feel as though it's Basche I'm listening to rather than little Penelo. I's only the first chapter though! Despite that your premise, eloquence and interesting plot keeps me reading.
Katey123 chapter 15 . 1/29/2010
Argh no not another cliffhanger! :P Please update soon! I love this story! Its the best Basch/Penelo I've ever read! :)
Katey123 chapter 14 . 1/29/2010
OMG what a cliffhanger! What will happen to Penelo?
Katey123 chapter 13 . 1/29/2010
I thought the chapter was good and I don't mind the original characters talking :) Loved it as usual!