Reviews for A Good Man
Hija del Angel chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
So sad. Vicente Valtiere as such a genuinely good man who slowly turns monstrous...

Very very pretty. I meant to leave a review when I favorited it, but forgot, so here.
Newtinmpls chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Beautifully dark and tragic. Yes indeed your work is character driven. Well done.
Sarchale chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
I love it! It's so tragic, though... Poor Vicente. At least he was able to find another family in the Dark Brotherhood, yeah?
Laluzi chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
...I don't know how to describe this. Amazing. Purely sublime. The language is amazingly poignant, the irony and the fall beautifully done... I wish there was more. (Also, I'm interested in this mod now, but I can't find it anywhere :s)
safsren chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
This story kind of confused me...it was good but I just didn't quite understand it.
gentlebutterfly chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
Wow... just wow...
DeLyse chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
That was just amazing. Well done, well done! I loved the character in the game, and I always thought he deserved much more depth than what they had given him.

/added
Sithus chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
It was written quite poetically, almost with a beat. I liked it very much. The only thing bugging me is that it's 'an Oblivion fanfic' not 'a Oblivion fanfic' ;)
D.G.Arrow chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
Wow! That's fantastic! Long live Vicente!
L'Ankou chapter 1 . 2/3/2007
I have always been surprised to see that there were no fanfictions on the fabulous character Vicente Valtieri is.

So, imagine my pleasure when I found yours, pleasure multiplied by ten when I realised how well written it was.

You have done an amazing job with this "one shot" fic. You managed to hook me to your story just with the first paragraph.

My only critics would be, well, it is too short.

Anyway, I am really looking foward more of your writings, whether on Vicente Valtieri or not. ;)
Gin-Ryu chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
This is very, very beautifully written. i can't believe I'm your first reviewer! I expect many many other great fanfics from you. FAV