Reviews for Albus Dumbledore and the Wizard's Ruse
Aditya Dumbledore chapter 20 . 11/30/2014
Hi!
I am also one of the greatest fan of Albus Percival Woolfric Brian Dumbledore!

I read all your stories in a week's time
I think that they ARE THE BEST ALBUS DUMBLEDORE STORIES I HAVE HAD EVER READ YET!
But when u introduced "Geller Gridlewald" as "Gridlewald Grundlewald" I was like angry and laughing both... but then I came to know that u wrote these stories during the time HP and Half Blood Prince was released.
I'd like to say that instead of those mistakes about names of characters and some of missing characters (Ariana), your entire story was just AWESOME! your story ant be compared to any fanfic of Albus Dumbledore!

I suggest you on writing more about it..
You can write that how Albus searched Deathly Hallows and how he became friends with Gellert after such incidents in their past life
And if you wish you can even introduce Ariana later in the story, cant you? As you introduced Mars as a child who was born after a long time... I hope you understood what I wanted to say :)

I wish that you continue this and I will surely go and search for your books on the site that you mentioned :)
XxblondehermionexX chapter 20 . 4/30/2011
Finally made it to the end. I was reluctant at first due to the story differing from The Deathly Hallow's back story but your writing quickly drew me in. Thanks for the enjoyable read and I'm sorry that there's no more.
Guest chapter 20 . 3/12/2011
This was one of the best fanfics I've ever read! Congratulations on your publication, and I sincerely hope that you might resume writing fanfic some day. Good luck in your future writing, and I will continue watching in hopes of, however unlikely, a new fanfic by you.:)

-a devoted fan
That Crazy Hippie Gurl chapter 20 . 1/5/2011
That...was amazing. It was funny, sad, thought-provoking, and scary- pretty much everything, all at the same time. I salute you, Grandson of Dumbledore, for being awesome, writing good stories, and bringing out the boy in the old man we all love. I can't even find words good enough to describe how much I loved this story, and your whole series, so I'm not even going to try. Thank you.
That Crazy Hippie Gurl chapter 14 . 1/2/2011
I spotted a problem- in this chapter, you referred to Jeremiah Potter as William's younger brother, but in the last chapters, you said he was William's cousin. Which is it?
GailFail chapter 20 . 12/12/2010
You are an excellent writer! I am not a fan of Dumbledore in Harry's time period *winces as I picture you having a slight temper tantrum* but I really enjoyed Albus in this one. And for some strange reason Lubo annoyed me in the way that older Dumbledore annoys me, so clearly you are excellent at character interpretations. Great Job!
Balatros chapter 5 . 11/3/2010
Hello, it is me again(I reviewed the last chapter) I just wanted to bring up the thought that during the meal where Lubo was coming to talk to Albus she(from her own mouth) was coming as a mother, therefore it was inappropriate to chastise him as a student and not a son, if she wishes to be treated as a teacher she must act like one, if she wants to act as a mother then she must logically respond as a mother or people will loose respect for her.

Also I know this feels like I have an Anti-mother sentiment, this is not true I happen to love my mom. I am however a great believer in the proprieties and don't believe it fair for Lubo to switch between roles and expect people to keep up.
Balatros chapter 4 . 11/3/2010
Hi, I know that you posted this chapter a good while ago; however I felt that there were certain things about this chapter that did not go over well in my mind. Yes it is understandable that Lubo would have higher expectations from Albus then for the rest of the class. However it is not only cruel to hold him to a higher standard and then proceed to mock/chastise him in front of the class as an example, it is also morally wrong to treat a student that way after using a different "grading" system for that student.

The reason I say it like this was because when I was younger my mother actually taught me in my grade 6 class and did something similar in one of our math lessons, she called upon me to do a higher level of some kind of problem and i had the same sort of reaction to her that Albus did.

I then proceeded to the principals office and stated that I refused to go to another mathematics class until I was treated like a normal student and would like to lodge a formal complaint.

Now this may have been an over-reaction but it was the correct thing to do in essence, not only was my mother being unfair it was actually wrong for a teacher to change the lesson to something more advanced and then criticize on a lack of result just because they feel the student SHOULD be able to preform at that higher level.

thank you for taking the time to read this.
That Crazy Hippie Gurl chapter 4 . 11/3/2010
Your story is awesome as usual, but I found a problem- you refer to some wizards as muggles. I think you meant muggle-borns, who are wizards born to muggle, that is, non-magic, families. That confused me a little. Good job on the stories! I haven't read your actual published book, but I'm sure it's even more awesome than your fanfics ;) I can just see Aberforth spouting cheek at his mom. lol! Dawn Light
Guest chapter 20 . 10/19/2010
Excellent! Sorry to hear you stopped with this story...I would think a more descriptive and informative ending would be in order.
Guest chapter 20 . 10/18/2010
Tobias chapter 20 . 10/15/2010
Dear Michael,

I have just finished reading your third Albus Dumbledore story and liked it a lot (just like the other two before). I wish to congragulate you to your new book "The 4 Powers of Daren Sáner" and are looking forward to the continuations of the Albus Dumbledore series (i really hope you will continue it as it belongs to the best stories i have ever read on ).

Regards,

Tobias Ratz
Sammy chapter 20 . 10/15/2010
You've got a bit of a fanbase going on! Well deserved of course.

It has been so so so so so long since I read the three stories that I can't remember what on earth happened in any of them. Except the first. I must have read that more than once. I will have to re-read them, for I have no idea what is going on in this chapter (ha ha). But I'm glad you haven't abandoned FF now that you're actually published because, heck, FF has done a LOT for budding writers, to turn one's back on this site would be betrayal.

Look forward to more writing - especially the sequel of the 4 Powers.

(our little secret - I got something in the mail today that will TOTALLY distract me from all my work! Not good!)

Love, your number 1 faa-yan. *sigh*
Emilia Kingsley chapter 20 . 10/14/2010
Hello, this is my first and hopefully not last review. I read your series in succession over a period of 3 days and must urge you to write again. I urge you to do this, not only for the enjoyment of your readers, but also the promotion of your skills as a writer. You would successfully kill 3 birds with one stone. 1) enjoyment for both you and your fans (I am certain you have gained many) 2) practice makes perfect! You have a natural talent for writing, but as you have said in many A/Ns you have seen your growth as a writer because of your fanfiction stories. 3) promotion of your original works, as in the case of The Four Powers of D.S. (which I now must read by the way, if this is mostly unedited work I cannot wait to see the edited work). I am always looking for new stories to read (I have read through the public library, mostly) and I have fallen in love with your writings at the tender age of 15 haha. Please write another fanfiction. It does not need to be another installment of Albus Dumbledore's childhood, although I think with all the books out your AU could still have canon to it, as he could forgive Grindelwald and become friends only to separate and Dumbledore having to defeat him. And it would be utterly hilarious to have you write a fanfiction, an AU, on The Four Powers of D.S. in my opinion. Please write again, Emilia Kingsley.
NewProphecy chapter 20 . 10/13/2010
As sad as it is to see a writer of FanFiction end their career here, it is good to go on and accomplish other things. This series was a very wonderful series, and I enjoyed each and every chapter. I imagine that Victoria's brother becomes the father of Alastor Moody, or is Alastor himself - being why Albus was so close to "Mad-Eye." I do wonder, though... Maybe Mars is Minerva's father, with Albus being the godfather... That would explain much, and would be very cute... I always loved the use of surnames to be used in the future. Thanks for a fabulous read! Good luck! Farewell!

-NewProphecy