Reviews for Cold and Dark
Malchus-Fireheart chapter 11 . 7/13/2015
Man this fic is good. Keep it up.
Malchus-Fireheart chapter 1 . 7/11/2015
This was brilliant. If the rest of the fic is going to be like this then I know I'm in for a treat.
ToaKraka chapter 27 . 8/20/2014
I think you made the villains a little too sympathetic - I was rooting for Zurzak and Rasouk the whole time. Overall, though, it was definitely an S-rank story!
ToaKraka chapter 11 . 8/20/2014
Well, well! I'm glad I decided to look around in the less-frequented fandoms - it isn't often that I have the pleasure of reading such impeccable English.
ifeelmad chapter 27 . 5/29/2013
Beautiful.
A little creepy with all the kidnapping and sh!t that's going on, and I found it hard to pity Zurzak and Rasouk. But still . . . :)
ifeelmad chapter 23 . 5/29/2013
Aww :) take that, filthy scum!
ifeelmad chapter 22 . 5/29/2013
Ooh! Excited!
ifeelmad chapter 18 . 5/29/2013
Did you write the soup song?
ifeelmad chapter 16 . 5/29/2013
:( hate this fox
ifeelmad chapter 15 . 5/29/2013
Awww :)
ifeelmad chapter 14 . 5/29/2013
The scene of him putting his lips on Mirus was a little disgusting, but still, great chapter
ifeelmad chapter 13 . 5/29/2013
Awww, so cute
ifeelmad chapter 12 . 5/29/2013
I could kill that fox.
Bushwah chapter 27 . 11/2/2012
Well plotted! Indeed, APPLAUSE.
Ireland Ranger chapter 27 . 10/27/2012
WEeeeeeeeeeeee! LOOOOOK Look! LOOK! A REVEIW FROM THE DEAD! Mwahahaha, sorry about the wait, my computer hates me, as does the rest of the world currently...*sigh*

Okay, this chapter was awesome *sob* and the the final! I totally loved how Rasouk was head over heels in joy at having Rorac his unhappy captive :) I could just picture him prouncing about in a feild of flowers, singing about all the fun they were going to have with poor Skipper Rorac flung over his shoulder...

Or shall I say EX-skipper Rorac...*glares*

I was rather heart-struck when Skipper lost his title...I'llbe sore over that for a while now. :(

But now I must wonder what you'll be workin' on next! I know I've still got about 15 chapters until Captured in the Dark is done, I'm just stuck on ENDING this current chapter (it's wicked, forcing me to be blank so long...) *sigh*

Anywho, GRAND MARVELOUSHAPPYSADAWESOME STORY! When I get a pet otter (perhaps in fairy-land) I will name him Rorac...YUP!

Hehehehehehehe, anywho...don't get blown away by the coming storm if you're on the east coast like I am...wait...I'M GONNA BE THE ONE BLOWN AWAY! NOOOOoOOOOoOOooooooOOOOOooOO OOOoooo
*GASP*