Reviews for Adventures in JackSitting
Tarafina chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
I asbolutely loved it! The poem was awesome and I loved Jack! Great work!
12raerae chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
You should seriously keep going with this.
FindMeBroken chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
Aw. That was so adorable. I loved the poem. That was great.

And it's driving me crazy. What was the first line of something that was on TV from? The one "You think you know, but you have no idea...this is the diary of..." I'm totally spacing on what it is and it's really driving me insane.

But I did identify the last five: The Notebook, Almost by Bowling for Soup, Life With Derek, Degrassi, and Harry Potter. Aren't I a smarty?

Anyways, just wanted to say this was so cute!
xoxxmelonxoxx chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
love it, jay and emma are an awsome couple!
Luv4Dasey chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
This is cute. I like that one of thre tv shows was Life With Derek. Was the "I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry" a Degrassi one when Craig and Ashley faught over the battle of the bands?
emma676 chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
aw

how cute was that?

i loved it.
sing2me091 chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
lol that was soo cute!

i loved it. it was great. not that cheesy. the poem was but the overall story wasn't. ]
JemmaLuver chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
Wow!Realy going!
JUSTlikeKIDERGARDEN chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
aw its cute
sethsduck17 chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
omg i laughed so hard as jay was going through all the channels in the beginning...and flipped by rock and roll highschool! hahahaha. that was sweet though...interesting to have him write THAT sort of poem.

all in all...very cute. )
theblankslate chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
that was really good! very impressive.
Jamie chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
good keep going
DearJanuary chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
You did it. I didn't think it was possible, but you have made me a Jemma fan. That was a Gr-ate story.
mylifeismine chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
Well 2whak4wds told me to read this, and I have to admit this is AWESOME! I totally luv Jemma, but even if it wasn't, it's still awesome. You made my Favorite Story and Favorite Authors list, which is quite hard to get on. But you deserve it. I hope you gave yourself extra credit for writing such an awesome story. If you didn't, well...You better! Cause you totally deserve it. Well that's all I have to say. But then again, one more thing. Continue writing for I have my doubts that your stories will ever be horrible, and won't make my favorites. Keep up the good work! -Bridgette-
2whak4wrds chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
Ah! During first period on friday, our math teacher was like, "Free computer period" and I read this, and it was so sweet. So cute. I'm usually not a fan of jemma, actually I'm not. At all. And I didn't really like the Sean bashing - but this was such a cute story. Jack and Jay were so perfect. I liked it when Jack reached out a hand for Jay to help him up, and Jay was all, "What?" that was so funny. Good job.