Reviews for Realization
Orangesmoke5270 chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
Wow. This is great :) Thank you for writing this and sharing it.
alan is stupid chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
This was very sweet. I enjoyed it immensely, particularly Watanuki's little ghost friends :P

-Audrey
ficrant chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
I thought this story "(and it's companion piece) was sweet, overall. I enjoyed it and, Watanuki's near death experience aside, felt that nothing was too extreme. (Although, things might be just a little too sweet between Doumeki and Watanuki, but I enjoyed it regardless. XD) I particularly liked the part when they kissed.

I think that the characterisations of Doumeki's family members is cute, although I'm not sure how excepting a traditional Shinto (it is Shinto, isn't it? XD) family, running a temple, would handle having their only successor have a relationship with someone of the same gender, in real life. '

In reference to 'Realization and Relief', I like how you added in Watanuki's parents, it was a nice scene. :)
bantal empuk chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
I really like this fic. You have done a good job.
ojuzu chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
What a wonderful story!

Lilz
Tsurai Shi chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
Wow, wonderful and long! A perfect one-shot. I loved it and this story is defintely going on my favorites!
Ja ne Kat chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
i read them in the wrong order but i like domeki's better!
Musa Rox chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
*runs and hides from monster thing*

This is so SCARY! But I loved the bit about the white spirit thing, very inspired. Watanuki has friends everywhere!

And I love how beautiful and ANGSTY this romance was! The part where everyone was giving their approval was so funny! XD

And the end sounded exactly like you had just lifted it out of the manga!
like spun glass chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
I loved this, Viv. But what surprised me was that you actually write XHOLIC. AND WAI~ I've been raving about xHolic on LJ and I go on ffnet and find this fic and it makes my heart swell. XD

- shace
WingedSerpent chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
This was so very well done. I certainly agree with the other reviewers. Interestingly, I can see something like this actually happening - well, at least the whole first part. I think that whenever Watanuki realizes that he needs Doumeki, it could easily be a situation like this one.

I am very impressed with the fire ayakashi. It reminds me of a Japanese ghost story I recently read about a woman who was burnt to death in a fire and then becomes an onrei (an angry and malevolent spirit) who causes house fires until she is exorcised. There were some very gory and unpleasant details in that story that made their way into my mind while reading this story – scary. Watanuki handled the situation much more calmly than I would – house fires are not a good situation for a pyrophobe.

Your characterizations - on the mark. The ‘Watanuki won't call Doumeki’ (but for once has a viable reason), the ubiquitous ‘Yuuko and Himawari leaving them alone together’, the fact that Watanuki will not give up - all so very nice.

Including Mugetsu, by the way, was great. (I love that kudakitsune TOO much.)

I hope you continue to write more cool stories.
BigBlacKitty chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
I must admit I'm normally anti DoumekixWatanuki...(I like to see them as merely close friends) but this is the first one I really enjoyed...others are just too...weird and excessive. You portayed their relationship as very tender and respective, almost like friends or brothers who have grown very close to oneanother. I love it.

The ending was amazing! But the whole idea with the fire and that monsterous creature was really intense! I'd like your imagination. And the way Watanuki thinks of Doumeki and how he acts around him is just perfect...without any flaws at all. You didn't add a lot of dialogue...I kinda liked that. I was almost like a Kimihiro Monologue but I liked how you added the Kitsune. Always loved him!...Btw. Is his name Mugetsu? I'm only on volume 6 so I wouldn't know if he named him. Would be a cute name though.

I must say as well, please write more and this story is now being favourited! YAY! A wonderful read. Arigatou!
KitsuneFun chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
I like this story alot its really very cute _ I only hope Clamp eventually places Watanuki and Domeki together they are so cute and perfect for each other
Silence in Nightmares chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
Excellent story!

Your imagery was very powerful, and very vivid. You do write horror very well :).

Loved the take on their relationship, and I also really enjoyed Watanuki's "friends".

I really enjoyed this fanfic, and would be thrilled if you wrote more in the future!

SiN