Reviews for Code Xana Episode 15: Payback
Overrunner chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
This is probably my favorite story you've written. Or any other where any of the Lyoko warriors are possessed. If you still write. DO episodes where Lyoko warriors are possessed. Please?
Aelita Stones1 chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
nice
James the Lesser chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
Yes he does remember but he hates himself for what he did, namely killing his mother and doctors, nurses, students, teachers, so forth. He won't go to Sissi and Sissi will probably never find out.

And no Zeriam, Mira's parents weren't killed. Xana studied her, found out who her family was, and used them against her. No one died, if they did the new group already decided deathtell parents.

The gang, except Ark, don't like Mira. They see her as an outsider. But Xana doesn't consider her as an outsider. How long until Xana kills Mira or the group decides to let her in finally?
Lyokoluva chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
Very interesting with Little Sanne (thats how i tell the difference) being able to deactivate Towers, although it makes sense if the original Sanne and Aelita can do it, i wonder if (if Dante had a child) Dante's child could deactivate Towers, although Dante's father could activate Towers, and Dante can DEactivate Towers, then would Dante have the power to activate Towers at will like Xana, Xana/Aelita or Xana/Sanne could, if you catch my meaning (cause i'm lost)

Ever Faithful

Lyokoluva
Transfigurator chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
Ok. One fresh review. Coming up!

Ok. That was really good chapter. Many important things has happened.

If I understand correctly, Xana killed Mira's parents.

She has been badly injuried by him, possesed and nearly killed.

She suffer from Xana's attacks but she dont understand for what reason.

And the team just decided to blank her memory again soe everything is ok now? She helping Ark, and put herself into the same danger as the team, but she don't even know whith what she is facing, cuse the gang think she is not worth of enlighted.

So she risk her life even don't knowing what's going on, and all what she get from team (beside Ark) is erasing of memories.

Is that just my opinion, or something is not right here?

Second thing. Where humanity begins and wher it ends? And who decides about it? Xana's ultimatum caused the situation where the line between good and evil can be very liquid. But from other side if team let Mira in she wouldn't give Xana a permission. So in some way the team had payed for their arrogance, but they didn't seem to learn anything (RTTP, Mira wouldn't remember, everything is ok).

And according to what DBZ said I wander too if Dante remember that he is Sissi's son. And more interesting is how Sissi would react if she know that she have a son (not mentioning that her son is half-program and his father is the worst beast on the world). Heh. I can imagine her face. :)

Anyway I'll wait for the next episode.

See ya.
frozen-tundra88 chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
Hi!

I've noticed that Xana seems to be launching attacks that force the team to return to the past and make him stronger.

I also wonder about Mira. Now that Xana seems to be counting her as being part of the group, even though she isn't officially part of it, she doesn't seem to be too safe as everyone else outside the lyoko warriors.
Fred And George Weasley's Girl chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
dose Dante rember that sissy was his mother or not