Reviews for The Long Hunt
shelbyyvonne chapter 20 . 4/15/2007
Okay, so clarify a few things for me here: They got...like...injected into their past, and...wait...does that make sense? But they like got injected into their past and remembered all that stuff that had happened throughout the story...and what's with Kendall/Grendal? What happened to her? And with the whole sutra and Chichiri ramming the thingies farther into Tasuki's heart? And with the jewel? And Belu? What happened to her? And what happened to tasuki and chichiri? Or is it meant to be all mysterious like that? I CANT LIVE WITH THAT! Man...Now I'm all confused again! Please explain, if you don't mind!

I really loved this story, though, and you should write some sort of sequal(sp?). I dont know what about, but still.
shelbyyvonne chapter 16 . 4/15/2007
yeah, i got all that stuff you explained to me *sweatdrop*

actually, there was nothing that i shouldnt have gotten in the last chapter. it was really late and i'd read 11 chapters yesterday...and i wasnt scared off, i had to go to bed. _

i really dont know what confused me about ch 15 though...XD
shelbyyvonne chapter 15 . 4/14/2007
*just plain wails*
shelbyyvonne chapter 14 . 4/14/2007
*whimpers* i still dont get it...and my head hurts...because i seriously, honestly, did bang it repeatedly into the keyboard and wall...
shelbyyvonne chapter 13 . 4/14/2007
*slams head into the keyboard repeatedly, then moves onto wall*

(i seriously did that! HONEST TO GOD!)

I DONT GET IT AGAIN! WAHH WAHH WAHH WAHH WAHH WAHH WAHH WAHH! LAKSJDFALKSJDFASKJDF GOOD GOD, I'M GOING FREAKING CRAZY! i dislike you. so, so bad. I thought i had it all figured out, and you had to go and add in NEW confusing things! I HATE YOU! (not really. i admire you. this is amazing. i cant stop reading it!)
shelbyyvonne chapter 11 . 4/14/2007
AHA! *laughs like a maniac* I GET IT NOW! if i didnt get it by this chapter, i swear i would have cried! i felt like crying at the beginning! i dont recall ever being this confused in my LIFE! BUT I GET IT NOW! *laughs like a maniac again*

oh wait...no i dont! what does mallucciuosjalkjsdflkjaf whatever he's called have to do with it? is he a reincarnation too?
shelbyyvonne chapter 10 . 4/14/2007
GAH! I THOUGHT I HAD IT ALL FIGURED OUT UNTILL THE LAST ONE! UGH!
shelbyyvonne chapter 7 . 4/14/2007
WHAT? I DONT GET IT! GAWD!

i still love it, though. XD
shelbyyvonne chapter 6 . 4/14/2007
*wails* every chapter confuses me more! it's not freaking fair!
shelbyyvonne chapter 5 . 4/14/2007
STILL CONFUSED! GODDAMMIT!
asdfasdf chapter 3 . 4/13/2007
dpfyluvr here...xd. too lazy to sign in. this was a really confusing chapter too...but i dont have time to read on just yet. catcha later.
shelbyyvonne chapter 3 . 4/6/2007
Heh, I just realized something. When I promised I'd read it, I promised that on my joint account. This is my solo account. So that's why it's different...Sorry about that...XD
shelbyyvonne chapter 2 . 4/6/2007
I promised I'd read it, and now I finally got off (on?) my ass and started! XD

I really liked this chapter, but I'm utterly confused, so I'm gonna move on now...
MiakA-SuckS chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
just so you know, i haven't started reading this story yet, but i will soon, i promise, ok? i have no idea whatsoever why i felt the need to tell you that...(and in a review, too. why not just message you? XD)
Xata chapter 10 . 1/31/2007
WOW, I was not expecting that!