Reviews for Blinders Off
_
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
Ooh! So cute! XD
cookie-dough chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
Great story, I like how Daniel's concern for Betty had him calling her at home, even though he would be seeing her at work in no time. Great work.
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
I liked that. Loved it; you should continue! :)

Angelica
SmilinStar chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
Had a quick perusal of your profile page and boy do you write for a lot of fandoms. Probably explains why this is the only Ugly Betty fic you've written - I know how easy it is to get swept up and away into new fandoms. The point of my rambling (and trust me there is one) is that while reading this particular piece, it really leapt out at me at how well you have the characters, especially Daniel (which makes sense since this is his POV), pegged down. It's hard to find that understanding in writers of any fandom. So I guess this is my roundabout way of saying that I hope you someday write for Ugly Betty again.

I would love to see a companion piece to this. That line: “You’re about to get some competition, Henry,” is just begging for another story to be told. So I really hope you do write it, because I really think this brilliant piece of writing deserves it.

Nevertheless, thanks for sharing,

SmilinStar x
Xira34 chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
Love it
Sarah chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
Great story.

I'm glad Henry was getting some competion.

Daniel is so right he has nothing to be ashamed

of, Sofia does.

Thanks for sharing.
Melissa37 chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
Very good fic. Hope there a sequel.
mel chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
that was sweet I hope to see Daniel going after Betty.
JackSam chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
Good fic. Hope there a sequel.
AJeff chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
Bravo!
Danger-Doll chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
Well, what can I say other than... this is my first review on any Ugly Betty story I've read... and I've read them all. Seriously.

I really enjoyed reading this. I really hope you keep writing.
mareaves chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
Love it! I would like to read more about when Betty gets the flower if she knows they came from Daniel even without the card.
SmilinStar chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
Aw, that was just lovely! Brilliantly written and so insightful. Thank you for writing it, D/B stories are my new addiction and there should be more stories out there! Great work for a first attempt, I hope you write some more UB fics.