Reviews for Why Malak is an Idiot
machievelli chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Posted 17 November 2012, at and the Coruscant Entertainment Center in my The Critic's Two Cents. I was posting directly to the actual story threads, but my computer went down again in June of 2012 with a virus. Then in November kotorfanmedia went down for reasons unknown, so I was stymied in my attempts to post the reviews. I had waited for it to revive, but you on deserve your reviews.

An aside; someone got mad at me because I used the term Generic to describe their work. All it means is that instead of putting themselves into it, they merely followed the plot line slavishly. Anyone can copy, a good writer creates.

Some of the work I read is what I consider worthy of a professional. These are marked as Picks of the Week. While they are posted on I am adding the best of the week where applicable.

Pre KOTOR: It could happen...

I had assumed what really happened before I read it, but it was still funny. But I can also picture a Jedi master instructing his students on light sabers saying, 'remember, this is a deadly weapon. I don't care if you're scruffy or not, so don't try to shave with it'.

Pick of the Week
Big Potato Head chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
k cool
StarVix chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
The end was completely unexpected and left me guffawing. It left a...disturbing (But highly amusing) mental image and I shall never see Malak the same way again. That moron!
Miss PurplePebble chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
LMAO!

Seriously never thought of that option, why now it all makes so much sense.

*giggles*

PP xx
Ready-Liver chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
Ok... even though Malak lost it in a lightsaber duel... I've read the info so it's not just fan theory. .
MOCHS chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
LOL! That was priceless.
The Eromancer chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA! (falls out of chair)
faelyn leaf chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
*laughs* Oh my, I had envisioned quite a lot of possibilities, but never that one. Scary thing is that I can almost see it! ;)