Reviews for Just Good Friends
Amanthya chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
The whole thing just made me happy. : )
1234gone4321 chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
This was really good! I was looking for something exactly like this, thanks for writing it!
anon chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Really sweet :)
Mrs.Lupin-Moony4eva4life chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
WOW
QuirkyCliche chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Aww. I love Lily/Remus, if only short-lived pre-seventh year crushes or mild romance. Then I'm a Lily/James shipper. Actually, I ship Remus/anyone, to be honest, but Remus/Tonks is my favourite. I've read a lot of your stories before, but I don't think I ever reviewed. You're a very talented author, and you have written a LOT of fanfics. And trust Remus to be romantic about a jumper of all things. Loved the part about flattering clothes and flattened hair.
865640864 chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
This is one of the best Remus/Lily stories I've read - though I haven't read that many :S Great Job! :)
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
Definitely a very sweet story. I think Remus and Lily might have made a good couple, if it weren't for the fact James would have killed him for stealing his girlfriend even though she had absolutely no interest in James. I'm sure it was the mark of true friendship that Remus never made a move on Lily. 'Course the werewolf thing would have made Remus unsure about having children and Harry might not have been born and the wizarding world might not have been saved. Might have been worth it just to see Petunia and Vernon's faces when they found out their BIL was a werewolf, lol.
Myrrh chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Aw! So cute! Can't help but be envious of Lily, though :). And as for the chilled werewolf - I'd like him now, please! Great story!
ttfn.tahtahfornow chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
"They both had mainly pure blood friends who would have spent too long gawping at the decorations in department stores, commenting too loudly that fairies were better than fairy lights, wondering why Muggles didn’t shrink their packages and complaining each time they got smacked in the shin by this year’s must-have toy."

"Platonic with a capital Potter."

HAH! I ADORE this story. Good Lily/Remus fics are so hard to find (or, at least, I have been having a hard time finding them since I developed an intense craving for this pairing, um, tonight) but this. Is. So. Wonderful. Funny and sweet and cute and well-written and I just love it.

Great job!

]
CocoaCollidoscope chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
That was really sweet. And heartwarming. I get the feeling you really like this pair. Hm. :)
Unashamed1 chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
Dear "Lady":

I've been meaning for a long time to complement you on this lovely story...in fact, I want to study this. Simple, subtle, and all around good work. Tasteful, to boot. There's not enough good Lily/Remus fiction out there (in fact, there's not enough Lily/Remus fiction out there, period) so this piece really is a little treasure.

By the way, I've read some of your work on LiveJournal, as well. More examples of good prose.
WritingRamblingRavenclaw chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
I knew I had read this before and I can't BELIEVE I haven't reveiwed... this is brilliant, adorable, everything I could hope for in a fic, Remus/Lily or otherwise. :)
xxanglophilexx chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
Ohh, this was very sweet. I love it.
An Aspiring Author chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
i love chilled werewolves! theyre so warm-up-able! and then when theyre warm theyre are cuddly and furry... lol. i loved this fic! youre a really awesome writer!
Ramenette chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
Hehe! That was lovely! I love that rare couple. The only thing that worries me is poor Remus's protection from James when they return to Hogwarts. James won't be too happy! But oh well!