Reviews for Pretty When You Cry
Maelia Airwood chapter 5 . 3/29
I'm sorry, I couldn't help noticing that "bright blue eyes" line and the fact that you didn't put OC in the characters...
The captor is not Castiel, right?
Guest chapter 2 . 8/24/2014
This one was not cool
lanteaddicted chapter 14 . 8/2/2013
More chapters? Please
lanteaddicted chapter 15 . 5/24/2013
Any more chapters?
True Essence chapter 15 . 5/18/2013
Okay, it's literally been like 6 years since you've seen to have touched this story. Which for me, the reader, is very unfortunate, disheartening and makes me sad. This is really good and you had me going there for a while on who he took but I honestly knew it was Dean because of the actual demented affection he was given. But you stopped too soon. I hope you get this in your email and that you finish.
fireball1012 chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
When r u going 2 up-date this 1 want 2 read more ... please
J2islove chapter 15 . 1/10/2010
so, it seems that it has been almost 3yrs now since you've updated... i just wanted to remind you that we are still waiting and wanting more! me, not so patiently. this is a great story, please dont give up on it!

thanks

~Lanie
Marie-Ruth chapter 15 . 12/23/2009
Hoe you can get round to finnishing this story!

REALLY hope you haven't abandoned it.

x
Kat chapter 15 . 6/14/2009
Dude what happened to this story.

From the last update time it looks abandoned. Please tell me, it is not.

More please! *begging*
nope nope not me chapter 15 . 5/21/2009
wow. this story was so good. made me cry so much. so you havnt updated in agges. are you not fineshing it then?
kamadi chapter 5 . 5/13/2009
Are you ever going to finish this story or at least respond to the reviews everybody is sending you? I hope everything is ok...please let me know if your alright (even if it is a message to let me know your not going to finish this story). You always updated clock wise and it's been an awfully long time since I heard anything from you. Best wishes
Leya chapter 15 . 4/21/2009
I just found your story and it intrigues me. Please let me know if you're planning to finish it. I just have to know which one the man took with him. Is it possible to tell me who's who if you don't plan on finishing?
EtainAingeal chapter 15 . 4/17/2009
Great story, would love to read more of it!
fireball1012 chapter 15 . 4/16/2009
please hurry and update, I'm ding to know if he took Sam with him, loved all the chapters and want more, please tell me if you are going to add more soon
NongPradu chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
So I take it you're not going to finish this, then... It's been a while.

So it looks like it was Sam that was left alone in the hotel/motel and Dean that was kept as the Pretty, yes? At least, that's what it seems, unless "the man" gave Sammy a haircut.

If you're not going to finish this, can you at least send me a reply letting me know which one is which? lol. Yeah, I'm a spazz. I admit it.