Reviews for In A Moment
sayheyadancer chapter 7 . 4/10/2007
ohh, so now she's met her future husband. :-) hehe. This was a great chapter, very fun to read. Congratulations on your baby! Please, take your time at updating...it's alright.

Take care!

-amanda.
sayheyadancer chapter 5 . 2/23/2007
That was a good chapter...but did you know that your writing was all bunched up in this one? It was hard to read.

Write more soon!

sayheyadancer chapter 4 . 2/5/2007
3 months pregnant? I thought it was only a month after the ship sank...? lol.

Or maybe I missed something...but aww it's cute how she keeps talking to Jack in the sky, please keep that up, and I can't wait to see what's next!

-Amanda
DawsonGurl chapter 3 . 2/3/2007
I LOVED IT! :) Keep up the good work, hun! I CANNOT WAIT TO READ MORE!
sayheyadancer chapter 3 . 2/2/2007
Oh my...I think I know what she's realzied. This is really good, and I hope you update soon!

-Amanda
sayheyadancer chapter 2 . 1/26/2007
It didn't matter whether or not it was short, it was still VERY good! I love the connection you made between Rose and her still kinda struggling to break free of her old life.

Update soon! :-)

Simply Ginger F.U.F.F.N chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
I hope you'll update soon so we can see more of your story. Keep it up. ) If you get a chance, I'd love it if you'd R/R my Titanic FF. It's almost done!
ALoversDream chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
I love it! Kudos x1billion. Beautifully written, especially the first few paragraphs. I loved it. I could feel the emotion and the intensity of it. How much Rose loved Jack.

Gahh! love love love love LOVE it!

Update soon?