Reviews for The Staff of Sun Wukong
GadgetCid chapter 2 . 3/20/2010
...Please continue this...this is awsome...
King of Dreams chapter 2 . 4/26/2008
Good, very good, nice plot. When you gonna update?
Kakarata chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
You do know where Sun Wukong actually came from, don't you? The Journey To The West. And that it was the basis for one of the most powerful characters in fiction history? Goku from the Dragon Ball series. Perphaps you might put that information in your story somewhere?
Starsinger chapter 2 . 5/3/2007
"Doesn't matter where, doesn't matter when. I will be there for you till the very end. In danger or trouble, I'm there on the double..." Okay, I'm a sad 37 year old fan of Kim Possible who also loves this story. Had the theme song running the entire time I read this one. Even had the original voices going. Love the series, love the story, want more!
EpIcKiGo chapter 2 . 2/10/2007
I loved it please update soon i really want to see Shego and Kim meet and wen they do i REALLY want to no wot their fight will be like! lol XThanks 4 a really good begginingX
AtomicFire chapter 2 . 1/29/2007
Hmm, with Kim and Ron finding depth in their relationship I would think Kim would be more open to helping Senior find his deceased wife's jewels. I see Ron picked up on that vibe, I can see ron being distraught over something similar given what you have shown of his character.

I like the way all of this is going!

Thanks for the great read!
C335 chapter 2 . 1/29/2007
So Lupin's the greatest thief, huh? I'd love to see what Carmen SanDiego thought about that...
Alan Wilkinson chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
With that title I was half expecting a Xaiolin Showdown crossover... :p
AtomicFire chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
Aww, no massive chase scene? Well we can do that later!

Lupin 3rd! This is one person more tuned to Ron's wavelength than anything, Lupin shares a lot of traits with Ron, but Ron got his girl, and Lupin is still chasing Fujiko!

What happens when Shego meets Fujiko and Fujiko meets Shego? lol

I can't wait to see where it goes and how much fun is had!

Thanks for the great read!
mkusenagi2 chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
This should be VERY interesting Lupin I, Shego, and Jigen in search of the legendary Staff of Sun Wu Kung. Coolio!

I only have one question. Who's gonna be able to pick it up besides Ron?

MK2
CajunBear73 chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
Good start to this one. I see well written descriptions, dialogue and plot so far.

Shego joins up with other in the middle of a heist. Should be interesting to see where that bamboo leads to...

Ok by the way, I remembered that line you inserted here from "The Wrath of Kahn", and faces...

See ya soon.