Reviews for In Sams time of Dying
Ghost Soda chapter 4 . 7/19/2013
I tried reading this, but the paragraphing is just to annoying. The plot's interesting and all, but having random paragraph changes is distracting and with that and the grammar mistakes, I couldn't bring myself to read past chapter 4. Sorry.
samira parsa chapter 11 . 6/19/2010
i liked the story, although it was a little confusing at points. will there be a sequal?
Yellowbulma chapter 11 . 12/4/2009
Wow awesome story so sad that Sammy's gone (
Loves the Supernatural chapter 11 . 4/9/2008
Is there like gonna be a sequel to this?

good job

Emberseve chapter 11 . 7/13/2007
Great Story! Now I have to read the sequel...

- Emberseve
Ghostwriter chapter 11 . 5/9/2007
Awesome. Catch ya on the flip side.
mcrkid chapter 11 . 3/28/2007
Like this...alot ..update pleaze!
Julie chapter 11 . 3/19/2007
Cliffhanger! Gr lol I liked the ending, and I hope you write the sequel soon! : )
reddgemini chapter 11 . 3/19/2007
I just read the entire story today. WOW, awesome. Loved it.
jka1 chapter 11 . 3/19/2007
omg what a cliffhanger i hope you carry on with a sequel cos dean cant be dead...he just cant! what a great story and i really hated john in this fic -
SilverStorm06 chapter 11 . 3/18/2007
*sniffle* sammy...
Plutobaby494 chapter 11 . 3/18/2007
Oh, sad! Sam was sent on his evil destiny sooner, and Dean can't save him! Is it really over, or are you going to make a sequel? You could do an awesome one, if you wanted! Great chapter, and story for that matter, I really enjoyed reading it!
carocali chapter 11 . 3/18/2007
Hm... so NOW what? Will Ava find Dean in time to stop 'Sam' from killing Dean? And who/what IS Sam? Did Dean Bring him back from the dead?

More please!

SamIsTheHotterPsychic chapter 11 . 3/18/2007
"Sammy's my family."

"Sammy's dead son."

That was just heartbreaking. Seriously. And that ending nearly killed me. God, you had me going there, even though I had a feeling something was going on. You'd better update soon!

onemediumdrip chapter 10 . 3/16/2007
Aw, this made me cry! Very nice work!