Reviews for Meant to Be
AliciaRoseFantasy chapter 37 . 5/1
(claps hands extremely vigorously) AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! vhmvhjgvhjvjnv SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! EEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPPP! I am crying, smiling, laughing, and screaming all at once. It's too much to say in a few words. That was incredible...incredible, incredible, incredible yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! This is now one of my all time favorite stories! That ending is so good I don't know how to describe it other than incoherent sounds and messy emotions. I LOVE YOUR WRITING! Are you going to write more superman stories? I really hope you do because you are amazing. WOW! *says breathlessly* EEEEEEEEEEEE!
AliciaRoseFantasy chapter 36 . 5/1
I literally have shivers. That was amazing!
AliciaRoseFantasy chapter 35 . 4/30
interesting development :)
AliciaRoseFantasy chapter 34 . 4/30
I certainly had my breath held throughout that entire chapter. That was intense!
AliciaRoseFantasy chapter 33 . 4/30
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, that plane rescue was so good :D :D :D :D :D :D That ending though, I have to say, I'm a little nervous. He's gonna be alright, right? It must have been a kryptonite bullet *sniff sniff* Aww Superman :( The poor thing!
AliciaRoseFantasy chapter 32 . 4/30
Awww man, that bad guy keeps getting away!
AliciaRoseFantasy chapter 31 . 4/30
Yay! Jimmy knows! I wish that bad guy didn't get the kryptonite :( And he keeps calling poor Supes alien filth. I hope he doesn't get away with it!
AliciaRoseFantasy chapter 30 . 4/30
I love it how you called him their special charge, and how protective all the officers were :) And my oh my was that floating scene hilarious, I laughed really hard lol! :P Genius :P Hehe. Another thing I liked about this chapter was Superman's wonderful speech about how life is a gift. Wonderful job :) And I'm glad he's better :) :D
AliciaRoseFantasy chapter 29 . 4/29
I adore the sunlamps idea, it's very nice of them to do that for him, and eeeee that scene at the end with him and Lois was just so adorable! I have a theory, and that is that Superman is the cure for cancer :P I'm guessing that's what the boy was so excited about :) Excellent job on this :D I'm enjoying it sooo much so far! :)
AliciaRoseFantasy chapter 28 . 4/29
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) Sunlight :D
AliciaRoseFantasy chapter 27 . 4/29
OMG! You just turned my heart inside out and pulled at its strings with perfect precision. My gosh, that was one heavy dose of emotion, and I absolutely thrive on it! Beautifully written, beautifully constructed, beautifully handled, just phew...beautifully everything. I absolutely love to see all these wonderful characters caring so deeply and tenderly for Superman, despite the fact that technically to them he's an alien. Awww I'm gonna turn myself into a pile of goo again. I can't wait to read more about how they bring him back to health. I'm really glad so far they've managed to save his life :) Characters caring for other characters is just the best thing ever! :)
AliciaRoseFantasy chapter 26 . 4/29
Awww, the way the firefighters treated him was so sweet, especially how they gave him water :) And wow, Superman's been really busy today! He really does have a good heart :) It was amusing how he got buried under the rubble and then just casually emerged later covered in soot, lol :P Also, that stuff at STAR Labs, that was kryptonite, wasn't it? Oh dear...
AliciaRoseFantasy chapter 25 . 4/29