Reviews for Meant to Be
Bob Schlobohm chapter 7 . 10/27/2014
Darn Blueowl now you have me trapped in a superman story albeit the best superman story yet. Even better than the George Reeves stories from when I was a child and I always thought those were the best superman .
Hektols chapter 37 . 1/31/2014
Fantastic fic, this story would make a great comic mini series and later a great animated movie although some people would find 'offensive and disrespectful' for the real victims of cancer.

Thank you for writing this.
Hektols chapter 36 . 1/31/2014
Finally they got it.
Hektols chapter 35 . 1/31/2014
Agree with Superman wanting to keep the kryptonite, people will feel safer.
Hektols chapter 34 . 1/31/2014
Great work again.
Hektols chapter 33 . 1/31/2014
Good work.
Hektols chapter 32 . 1/30/2014
Good work.
Hektols chapter 31 . 1/30/2014
Again, another advantage of Superman stories with an ending, the characters are more competent and realize things that they don't in the comics.
Hektols chapter 30 . 1/30/2014
Very touching chapter, specially Leah sneaking out to visit Superman. Good detail with Dr. Price calling him by his kryptonian name.
Hektols chapter 29 . 1/30/2014
Very revealing chapter for Clark, now he knows that he can die like everyone else, that somebody great is going to happen and got a great girlfriend.
Hektols chapter 28 . 1/30/2014
Good work. I suppose that the "it" is the kryptonite.
Hektols chapter 27 . 1/30/2014
Very well writen chapter, specially the emotions coursing through the people who wanted to help Superman.
Hektols chapter 26 . 1/30/2014
So the Kryptonite finally appears.
Hektols chapter 25 . 1/30/2014
Many people may think that Superman was stupid for revealing the extension of his power to the public but that's one of the things that make him one of the most dependable heroes.
Hektols chapter 24 . 1/30/2014