Reviews for Werelupe Tor
Imabluedog chapter 3 . 4/10
Break them up but have be friends and above all
Guest chapter 2 . 4/7/2014
First of all, lupes can only marry other lupes... This is why Roberta is a Acara and NOT A LUPE! IDIOT! You are just so stupid! And it would have been AWSOME if Tor joined the werelupe Tor left Roberta behind and told her this is what he REALLY wants it would be SO MUCH BETTER! You could have turned the werelupe king into a nice guy IT WOULD HAVE BEEN SO MUCH BETTER!
teroyugi chapter 3 . 10/30/2009
ok break them up but for noble reasons
only-a-classic-tune chapter 3 . 10/12/2009
like what u did there... hehehe... i might do that in my next fanfic... hahaha... anyways, looking foward to the sequal (voting now) and btw i think tor and roberta r boring 2... i prefer isca and garin 3
magic werelupe chapter 2 . 8/13/2009
please please have some more its great but you don't need the moral of the story the story itself is great
only-a-classic-tune chapter 2 . 6/14/2009
Simple, which is good. Very predictable and bland but ts entertaining. It keeps me reading but gets me a little tired beacuse i have a feeling whats going to happen next. You should have added a twist. I know you kind of did but a bigger one. You know. Make me say, didnt see that one coming. Other than that, i thurorly enjoyed it! Keep writing,you have potential. Hope you read some of my fanfictions too! Byes for now!
Darkraiptor chapter 2 . 3/22/2007
It was decent; I even got a tear in my eye :'3 but, I would suggest that you work on your puncuation a little bit, mmkay?
acara girl chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
it's a great story and all but it's alittle too short but I still love the story _
Katie chapter 2 . 2/3/2007
Please make a sequel the story was to short.