Reviews for First For Everything
Ahhhh...very well done! Brought a smile to my face.. :D
scw chapter 3 . 5/14/2010
well done.
Karma Kat 281 chapter 4 . 6/7/2009
I love it just as much as Possessive! I never liked Ino and Naruto before, but now I do! Great story!
shelvesinthecloset chapter 4 . 12/5/2008
Ah, these are really well done! I can totally see them getting together like this, and it's a wonderfully enjoyable read.

I hope you update soon! (I'm assuming there's more as you haven't marked it as complete yet.)
Shadow Owner chapter 4 . 10/6/2008
Nice work with this pairing. Realistic, yet with a nice touch of humour. I wouldn't expect less than something with lots of action and drama, especially with Naruto's appearance.

Naturally, I loved how Shikamaru and Chouji somehow showed up and so readily accepted Naruto into their 'family'! Interesting shougi scene and idea of making Naruto defeat Team 10 before he was allowed to date Ino, even though they'd obviously already accepted him. It made me smile at the lengths both Naruto would go for for those he loves and cares for, as well as what Ino's 'family' would do for her.

Lovely work with the language, humour and logicality again. You made this combination work for you!
oztan chapter 4 . 2/3/2008
I have agree with you I also dob't like the pairing Naru/Hina, Naru/Saku or Sak/Sasu.

I love this pairing Naruto/Ino I hope you more fictions with this pairing.
NarutosHomeboi101 chapter 4 . 10/22/2007
That was great please update soon!
ShinobiFighter chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
Awesome first chapter! onto the next one!
Oxygen Pirate chapter 4 . 9/16/2007
Cute! I love the Ino Naruto goodness

Please update soon :)
SexyWitch3 chapter 4 . 9/14/2007
i love NaruIno! but my friend hates them together. he says, "That's just wrong! it should be NaruHina!" but i don't really like hinata that much so that's why i LOVE this paring! they are so cute together. ... And love the story! update a.s.a.p.
kishi.tenshi chapter 4 . 9/14/2007
just update soon.

Ineedtoreadmore!

understand?
ItzRayz chapter 4 . 9/12/2007
A very cute collection. I loved reading it. I hope you could do more please ]. Love this pairing.
Hebi R chapter 4 . 9/11/2007
Aw! Though that's a good point. Sakura has way too many overprotective (or willing to play overprotective, in Sai's case) guys in her life. Though why Kurenai was willing to help test Naruto...did she not think he was good enough, or was it a tribute to Asuma's memory?
Riana chapter 4 . 9/11/2007
that was so cure!
YumeTakato chapter 4 . 9/10/2007
XD I enjoyed the 2 chapters. See ya next time!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »