Reviews for Once More, With Feeling
ebonbon chapter 35 . 2/20/2013
I love this story!
Carson chapter 35 . 10/7/2012
LOVE this story! Would love if you finished it ;)
CarsonJasam chapter 30 . 1/9/2012
ha loved how Brenda came back, I don't like Brenda so much, but love how you wrote her comeback,! You should have written her comeback in 2010/2011 instead of Guza lol Would have turned out so much better ;) ;p
CarsonJasam chapter 29 . 1/9/2012
More then love it! I was so chocked when Brenda came, I was guessing on so many others except her lol
CarsonJasam chapter 4 . 1/8/2012
It's awsome! ) More than loved Carly & Lulu talking on the phone, makes me miss them on the show so much!
CarsonJasam chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
great! ) Love it
WanderedInWinter chapter 35 . 6/22/2011
Great story! please update!
Cheyenne32 chapter 35 . 5/28/2008
This is a great story! Please write more soon!
AlwaysASonnyCFan chapter 35 . 12/29/2007
I know you haven't updated in a very long time but this is an amazing story and I would love to see a continuation of it. Hope you are able to update sometime. I really enjoyed reading this!
robinmaxwell chapter 35 . 9/9/2007
Please update! LIASON all the way!
kharden chapter 35 . 9/1/2007
I keep hoping you are going to update this story. It really is great and I hope you aren't done with it.
Cowgirl48 chapter 35 . 4/26/2007
Amazing as always i can't wait for more!

please update soon

Susan chapter 35 . 4/23/2007
I love this story. Hope an update is coming soon, there aren't any other GOOD carson stories!

jewel chapter 35 . 4/11/2007
this is a really good well written story. a tad mushy at times, but then again, i LOVE the mush, lol! character's firmly in character, no one villanized to make things easier for our fav couple to hook up (ex. villanizing jax or sam). just really well done over-all. and it's m rated. what mroe could one person ask for? hm? here's a question. will there be any drama for sonny and carly? i know they're reaffirmed in their love for each other, but they're still sonny and carly.

update sonn and thank you for wwrting this!
Lanie chapter 35 . 4/10/2007
Great Chapter! I hope Sonny gets into it with Jax! Its always great watching Sonny defend Carly!