Reviews for Fall from Eden
WhiteButterfly1223 chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
Riku is so sexy in all of your fanfictions I love it. This is a great one-shot!
f u r o g u chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
reality-check?

O:

wow. i wonder what makes namine go crazy.

because of riku, i think.

well yah..

nice one. your writing here was interesting.
Chibi Neko-Chan2 chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
Wow.

I loved this fic. But that really isn't a surprise because I love all your fics.

I love Namine/Roxas, but this story made me majorly consider Namine/Riku.

The the way you played Riku... PERFECT.

lol _ great job!
cracker-jacks000 chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
:D That was good, REALLY good! I WUV IT!

favs!
Lunamaria chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
i know, i know. this is LATE AS HECK. sorry wifey!

this, albeit umm adultry-ish stuff, was great. i love the title, really. and i agree with joo. but, oh, namine!

*evil* bad, bad namine.

this was, as most of your writing is, very poetic.

eck! sorry this can't be very long. i still have your others to catch up on!

ilu, suki!

courtney.
Glacius Marauder chapter 1 . 2/3/2007
Hm, I really like this story. Stunning and beautiful.
checkerboxed chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
'she was slipping from morals and diving from heaven, into a sin that was a dream...'

honestly the best line in fanfiction i can remember coming across. and i've read a whole lot of fanfiction.

aside from that, i love the imagery in the beginning. and this wasn't a helpful review. sorrysorrysorry.
Namilaa chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
NAUGHTY, NAUGHTY Namine, cheating on her boyfriend for

a sexy rival..

tisk tisk, ha ha

aww... your adultery is so innocent, though

no worries, you didn't put any 'un-

wanted details' cuz like... who wants that?

-...

apparently Riku fans do, actually. ha ha

this was very realistic, too, which i like LOTSA

ahh...rain scenes are so refreshing

brisk and poetic is whats what

-nods-

this put down my good mood, but in an

awesomely awesome way

[ cuz thats wat good stories do, ya? ]

-agrees & confirmed-

oi, your award thingy is a-coming

[ do you mind if its not kaiora? ]

im still on half HIATUS though...oh well

reviewing cant hurt, eh?

..eh

awesome job, namilaa loves namiku's

cuz Riku needs to be loved too!

:DD

.NAMILAA
the-light-shines-within chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
Interesting story. Does Riku even love her? Will he like, leave her now that he has achieved his goal of making his rival suffer? Jeez Namine, I've never really had her described like that before. Well, at least she felt bad.
Constance Greene chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
Omgomgomg.

Ahaha. I love it. D: I think I've been craving some of your writing lately, you see ( or just /any/ writing ), and saw this new story on your profile, and regardless of it being Namiku, I clicked. Besides, the title and summary were enticing; I couldn't help it. :D

The theme - immoral, yes, but not unheard of in real life or the fanfiction world. The first sentence of this had me pulled in. Like always, I was captivated, and wouldn't stop reading until it was done. A very nice piece of work. Your description that goes on for paragraphs but is evenly distributed within them is stunning, as usual. Ahh, it was hot. What can I say. ; There were countless quotes that stuck out to me as original, meaningful and particularly beautiful - too many to list. XD

( Let me just say, that if I was Naminé, I wouldn't be complaining. There's Riku in your life. Get over Roxas and go to him! Haha. )

.x. Constance.
twilighttries chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
Excellent. I love your writing style. So, so well written. :) Nice work.
yayo-chan chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
I really, truly loved it(as I do with all of your stories). Fallen did fit the characters and plot perfectly and I was able to feel what Namine felt when Riku opened the door. You are a wonderful writer and I'm so happy you continue to write! I would have liked it if there was more of a beggining, but I guess in its own way the ending is the beggining of something.
xoRaining Diamondsox chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
Wow...that was interesting-but cool! You're so descriptive...nice job! keep it up!

XX-diamonds-XX
Hades Dragon chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
I'm sorry I've been absent...buys you know. Yeah, I've never been one for infidelity either. But maybe she has a point. Maybe love is really just for fairy tales.
Warrior of Virtue chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
Excellent work as always.