Reviews for The Pursuit of Happiness
RainFlame chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
Lololololol I love this xD Oh, mischievous Alphonse, the clever boy. Haha this was so great! Oh my gosh, I'm still giggling xD This was fantastic lol loved it!
Starlit Skyline chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
Oh, man I can't stop laughing!
Okay, there are a few serious things in here, but you wrote it in such a way that you always end up laughing in the end!
Firefly264 chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
*cackles* Oh Alphonse, how cruel you are to your only brother!
Druitt chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Hilarious I love the whole shoving happiness down his throat! God that was hilarious. Great job, thanks for putting this up here.
mabidiso chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
This has leaped to the head of my very, very short list of "favorite one-shots of all time." This story has made me very happy. Al's thoughts are a wonderland, and I love how he sees himself and his brother.
Short chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
Pretty good. :D
NinthFeather chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
HA HA! Awesome. I like the way you write for Al; he has to get sick of Ed's attitude sometimes. I'm favoriting this!
WamprickNyx chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
“‘I am angsty, hear me roar’? ‘Beware the shorty, he bites’? ‘I hate cute things’?”

You are evil. Totally evil. Honestly, how could you have Al do that? You ARE evil. And I love you and your fics for it. This was absolutely hilarious. Keep writing more, more and more, will ya?

Rachel chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
Evil, evil Al. How could you?

And I agree with Al, it would be cool to make clouds follow people around.
lotus325 chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
Brilliant! Love it! Thanks for writing, you write an amazing Al! I 3 him and 'Beware the shorty, he bites'! XP
dont-touch-me-im-awkward chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
Run away Al, beware of shorty, he bites! HaHa!
sarahlilly95 chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
Isn't it lovely how Alphonse can be portrayed as so evil sometimes...
Setfiregirl chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
ROFL! ROFL ROFL LOL ROFL! Okay, that had to be THE funniest FullMetal Alchemist fanfic I have read (so far) Heheheh, writing on Ed's head...GO AL! Well, I mean, I like Ed's head un-written on...But Al did it so funnily...
White Morticia chapter 1 . 6/26/2008