Reviews for Send Someone To Love Me
Cutter12 chapter 8 . 8/15/2012
All of the characters were interesting in this story. I'm looking forward to reading the continuing sagam and especially, how well the movie turned out.
Fnuggi chapter 8 . 5/14/2010
loved every part of it .. DD
EmSyd chapter 8 . 1/11/2008
Awesome.
Rinne chapter 8 . 11/26/2007
Very intriguing story. I'm interested to see the sequel.
simanis chapter 8 . 2/11/2007
Aw, sweet one. Megan's fun.

Sad to see the ending of this one but looking forward to more.

thanks!
simanis chapter 7 . 2/8/2007
Very good chapter. Now who will Don choose? Umm next chapter soon?
Karen chapter 7 . 2/8/2007
If she thinks Liz needs rhinoplasty, then I guess it's best she never meets Alan or Charlie. Guess she can only appreciate WASPY types.
Schuyler Lola chapter 6 . 2/7/2007
I was kind of wary about this story...because I've never even heard of Entourage. So I looked it up, read this story, and I have to say, I really like it. It's got that intriguing pull but doesn't make you want to cry with frustration because it's so depressing or something. It's awesome to see Don agonizing over Shane, because on the show he seems so sure of himself.
luvnumb3rs chapter 6 . 2/6/2007
Poor Don still glad she turned out to a loser. Can't wait for another chapter.
luvnumb3rs chapter 5 . 2/6/2007
Good I was really not enjoying Shayne! Enjoyed the Eppes moments they were great.
luvnumb3rs chapter 4 . 2/6/2007
Liked this chapter alot. I just wish there would be more of the team an the family aspect.
luvnumb3rs chapter 3 . 2/6/2007
Interesting!
luvnumb3rs chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
I am the one who will review every chapter an give it its own review. This is a story I have been avoiding but after reading the reviews you have already got I figured what the hey. So even though teh first chapter has not yet got me hooked I will kep reading.
Elysium1996 chapter 5 . 2/4/2007
this is a very good read. wasn't sure I was gonna like but the story is good.

looking forward to mor.
Ivette Boveda chapter 5 . 2/2/2007
finally got to read this! love it!:)