Reviews for How to be Dead
Nikki Pond chapter 5 . 6/19
I love it! There is a mystery captivating and you fill the tone of the story just right, so greying and I like Arnold's determination to solve the mystery. What I am bothered is that Arnold doesn't seem to comprehend that Helga 'died', and you know, not really mourning exactly. I get that she's there, so he's not really upset that Helga is missing out the life. And I'm glad that Arnold was able to contemplate that he is attracted to one girl, Helga :) You definitely created a mystery and this mysterious other HIM, and this old Him (which I can't help but be amuse as Arnold is jealous of this one boy that captured Helga's attention)

This is thrilling and such novel, I love it every moment. And I hope with all my life that u update because I love reading this ;)
Tayyaba Noreen chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
Test
Guest chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
great story so far. would love to read more
Evatarida chapter 5 . 8/18/2012
This is getting more interesting! Please continue...
Llovely.220 chapter 5 . 3/19/2012
i would realy love for this to be updated i realy want to know how helga dies i love this stoty D
Kimmiko T chapter 5 . 2/14/2012
I love this story!

Please update soon!

Thanx!
yourcrazystalkersbff chapter 5 . 10/7/2011
I know I'm probably just another person begging you to finish your story, but I find myself highly intrigued by it and thought that I'd at least attempt to convince you to continue it. If you still go on here I think it'd be awesome if you finished this story. :)
Fabiana Soares chapter 5 . 4/19/2011
WHY DID'nt you finish the story? It's so good it hurts to see it without a proper endind!

PLEASE!

GO ON and finish!
sweet.aria chapter 5 . 4/11/2011
oh, I like this story! please continue it! pretty please?
Anie6142 chapter 5 . 3/3/2011
obviously the "him" helga was talking about was arnold himself, I want to read more, are you going to update soon?
Anie6142 chapter 4 . 3/3/2011
I can't stop reading, is a really good story and I like it.
coyote-walker chapter 5 . 11/22/2010
i think you should finish this. It's an interesting twist of a story.
Jilly chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
I hope you're still writing.

I just finished reading this one this evening after reading through the beauty pageant :)
Netsirk chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Update this please! Want to know what happens! You're killing me over here!
Butterfree chapter 5 . 5/22/2010
*claps* Still as awesome as ever.

I'm still impressed with the ways you're depicting both Helga and Arnold. Arnold, although having the typical thoughts that all humans can't escape, knows when to push everything aside and just do what's right. Meanwhile, Helga's voice in her journals still has that annoyed and tough-girl taste to it, yet mixed enough with her more obvious poetic mournings as well.

Overall I find your story to be something to inspire to. You write it as Arnold and Helga being important as seperate characters, not just as an 'item' together. Both have wonderfully grown out of their more naive childhoods very well and yet maintain the personalities they always had. I would say that I find it lacking in protagonists, but how the story basically solely revolves around Arnold has sort of become a fond tradition with it.

As for the plot: *claps again*

It's very creative and strangely spiritual. You don't see much of the spiritual genre being produced from cartoons like 'Hey Arnold', and I always love it when authors manage to do so anyway. It's definetly a difficult thing to incorporate when the only solid facts you have about the characters are how they are as 9 year olds. That isn't to say that that is the only thing interesting about the story. The adventure thrown into the mix really does keep me reading.

Thank you for the wonderful story so far and I wish you luck in any future writting!

This is going on my favourites' list.

~ CupidKirby(TwisterKirby)