Reviews for Shun
FatmaRoraima chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
I love Shun but this sums up what I feel sometimes XD
lemon-and-chai chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Lol that is the shortest fanfiction I have ever read and I love it to death XD it makes me laugh. Thank you so much for sharing it!
Fantasy-Magician chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
I have to admit that the first time I watch saint seiya in my country ver, not to say they give shun female seiyuu... and his cloth too, I watch from the middle of sanctuary arc and have been fooled for three months till he reached aphrodite's temple~

I REPEAT I have been fooled XDDD
purpleanime chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
omg i couldn't stop laughing!

cute poem!
Phoenix.G.Fawkes chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
Hilarious. My thoughts exactly.
asami357 chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
To me...guys that look like girls are cute so ha! XD This is really cool though & I was laughing so hard my mom was all O_O...Haha! LOVE your oneshots as well! XD
Seiina-chan13 chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
U no, blackelement, i'm still EXTREMELY pissed at u for posting that...evin if it was * who wrote it. OMG. I think i'll commit suicide if she writes a "Price Yooy Yuki, the fairest in the land... (Of the hairy coo kingdom) *, if you're reading this, you might as well know that if u try it, you'll wake up murdered in your bed...
Seiina13 chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
Fire-chan. u already chop her everyday anyway, but if we have extra sulfur... well i'm not that evil. U didn't say no flames so FLAME FLAME FLAME! Tell that 2 P/N. I'm gonna...
pixiedustsomenumber chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
Hi, it's me again. Just rereading some the Shun poem. I still really like it. I like it so much that it's posted on the inside fo my locker. To answer Seiina13's question, I think the author wrote this poem to try and bring her friend back to her senses and express her opinion of most Manga characters. But that's just my opinion.
MidnightStar4 chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
LOL... hilarious. But really, first time I saw Shun, I thought he was a girl.
pixie dust some number chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
I liked it alot (of course). I have a hunch (or rather I know) who the author of this poem was. She's not that far away from me right now.

Pixie

_

Gr. this is Seiina gr.
Fire-Chan9490 chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
HOW DARE YOU POST THIS UP! BlackElement, you're incredibly evil. NANDE? NANDE? Btw, if * is reading this, I finally got around to writing a review. BLACKELEMENT! I promise to chop you 2morrow! Hmph.
Seiina-chan13 chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
tell me...why is this #3 under HUMOR!
Kitsune Shika chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
XDD Ahahahah xD I liked it Short and cute *giggles*
Seiina13 chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
That's a wacky poem. who'd be so waky as to let their friend post that? Ask ur N- you'r friend WHERE she got the idea. i mean that's just crazy!