Reviews for Indecent Proposal
ArtemisHarryAnimorphsfan96 chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Okay, that was hilarious! I was laughing the entire way! Sokka was totally in character, and just awesome! 22... Goodness... And then, "If I ever catch you two kissing, I'll have to kill you." Bahahaha! That was good.
HelloDarlingDear chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
XD i love sokka! Great job!
MagicalBananaBerry chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
lol it was kind short but it was pretty good, I think that this was pretty accurate
Mystic25 chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
love this. I often wondered how Sokka would feel about and Aang and Katara...he seems like the crazy protective type.

this reminds me of a movie at my friends wedding, where it was her brother and her fiancee in it, and he cocked an unloaded gun to his head and told him he'd better treat his sister right or he would blow the back of his head was too funny, as is this.
Kataangforever2 chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
"Two plus two?" hahahah that nocked me from the chair...sweetness ;) ;) ;) Grat story :-)
kalicious chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
Haha, this is cute/.
Infame chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
hehehehhee. yay for your silly moods!

The way you write is really just like an Avatar : The Last Airbender episode! I can so easily see it playing out in front of me.

thanks for posting! :)
katarainlove chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
first of all great story. i really liked somthing that stood out to me was at the end when you wrote what i know that is usally somthing that would be at the end of a canadian cartoon or story.i am canadian so it just kind of stood out to me.

yours truly katarainlove (with aang)
Shahrezad1 chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
This was absolutely awesome. -grins until her face splits- Especially when you've got Sokka suddenly switching, "But seriously, If I ever catch you two kissing, I’ll have to kill you." Good times, good times.
Fantasyfan4ever chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
Nice oneshot! Ugh, Sokka always acts as the comedian, doesn't he? Well, that's why we all love him!
The One And Only Lobster chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
Hehehe, this was so silly, but still in character. XD Loved it!
cameron klein chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
please make more this is really good
The Plaid Hatter chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
I like the light humor in this, it really cheered me up. _
C.Lovebug chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
that must have been so terrifying for in one of my replies,i accidently wrote In Love Death and War and i really meant Life.I was thinkin of a diffrent story with almost the same ,loved the is so cute!
Alysia Of The Pen chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
I dunno, I heard some astrophysicists have theories about two plus two equaling five. Oh wait, that was a random Fairly Oddparents episode. Never mind! :)

Nice, and awkward enough to believe.