Reviews for Parenting Made Easy with Zaraki Kenpachi
Faraway-R chapter 1 . 6/19
Fun story!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
Amazing. I never liked Hisana much, because she was nothing more than a plot device.
Hlyn chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
That is AWESOME!
I loved it!
Celestial Wolves chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
"rainbow-colored gay sparkles" Now officially one of my favourite quotes. Going to use that one day. Hope you don't mind! _
twistedthinking3 chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
HA HA HA! Now I'm just imagining Kenpachi writing pamphlets (or making Yumichika write them) then handing em out at a parenting session or something! So frickin hilarious!
Proper the Incredible chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Yeah, I'm in total agreement here.
Be-U-tiful chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
This was cute in a weird way xD and I loved this great job!
Eternal Dumas chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
*wheezing with laughter*
Aero Dream chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
A beautiful masterpiece that says: parenting is all about instinct.

And Zaraki Kenpachi IS instinct personified. Hell, he's a more instinctual being that some fucking hollows!

So Zaraki Best Dad Ever

I actually will put those tips into good use. Except the part about droping the short stuff on his head. That can end badly if you aren't as badass as Ken-chan.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
*shudders* Story of the Pink-Haired Demon Child. Both sweet and utterly horrifying.
TheUn-AwesomeMe chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Kenpachi probably is the best father ever. :D

(Also, I love your stories! They are so amazing and well done! Not to mention you wrote one of my favourite pairings! I'm sorry that I haven't written a review for every story I've read and favourited, but I'd probably end up repeating myself or not doing it justice.)

Anyway, thanks for writing this, it made my day!
midnight.wolf62 chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Ha! What a nice ending. It's probably true, too. As precious as Yachiro is, she is just as (if not more) terrifying. Really.
Funky Bracelet Chick chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
Whenever I want to review, but can't think of anything to say, I'm simply going to give you a heart. I hope it properly convey's my wordless love.
silveraqueen chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
I didn't even think of comparing Kenpachi and Hisana whenever I read her backstory.

I was one of those people going 'Boo hoo, poor Hisana oh woe is her.' When Kenpachi the badass raised Yachiru pretty good.

But then again, Kenpachi can kill anybody who would try to kill him (he enjoys it duhh) and Hisana prob couldn't even curl her fingers into a fist.

BUT I LOVE THIS STORYYYYYYYYY. sdkjfnasudnfioun! : D
MorganBanner chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Ha! I loved this one, because it totally shows Zaraki's philosophy.

I, for one, am /very/ glad he doesn't hold Parenting 101.