Reviews for Parenting Made Easy with Zaraki Kenpachi
Curlycheesefartz chapter 1 . 3/17
Yep. I like it. Good work
rakaduani chapter 1 . 9/10/2016
There is some very sound parenting advice. Now not everything is good but it is downright hilarious.
FangirlIssues31 chapter 1 . 12/24/2015
I won't lie to you, I'm a Kuchiki fan but OH MY GOSH this is BRILLIANT! How did you come up with this?! It made me smile so much! I love Kenpachi and Yachiru and I love how Yumichika understood everything! You're awesome! Kisses!
DriveMaxUltraDynamoZord chapter 1 . 10/4/2015
I had chuckled repeatedly. Kenpachi has just become my new favorite character ever... Well... maybe second to Kamina from Gurren Lagann, I find that hard to decide. If Kenpachi was giving someone parenting tips. this would certainly be it.
Faraway-R chapter 1 . 6/19/2015
Fun story!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
Amazing. I never liked Hisana much, because she was nothing more than a plot device.
Hlyn chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
That is AWESOME!
I loved it!
Celestial Wolves chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
"rainbow-colored gay sparkles" Now officially one of my favourite quotes. Going to use that one day. Hope you don't mind! _
twistedthinking3 chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
HA HA HA! Now I'm just imagining Kenpachi writing pamphlets (or making Yumichika write them) then handing em out at a parenting session or something! So frickin hilarious!
Proper the Incredible chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Yeah, I'm in total agreement here.
Be-U-tiful chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
This was cute in a weird way xD and I loved this great job!
Eternal Dumas chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
*wheezing with laughter*
Aero Dream chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
A beautiful masterpiece that says: parenting is all about instinct.

And Zaraki Kenpachi IS instinct personified. Hell, he's a more instinctual being that some fucking hollows!

So Zaraki Best Dad Ever

I actually will put those tips into good use. Except the part about droping the short stuff on his head. That can end badly if you aren't as badass as Ken-chan.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
*shudders* Story of the Pink-Haired Demon Child. Both sweet and utterly horrifying.
TheUn-AwesomeMe chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Kenpachi probably is the best father ever. :D

(Also, I love your stories! They are so amazing and well done! Not to mention you wrote one of my favourite pairings! I'm sorry that I haven't written a review for every story I've read and favourited, but I'd probably end up repeating myself or not doing it justice.)

Anyway, thanks for writing this, it made my day!