Reviews for Lionking Simba's Pride Simba's Human Daughter
SailorSedna052 chapter 17 . 8/30/2014
Will it be possible to continue or at least make an ending?
Mari chapter 17 . 7/31/2014
plz continue this is very interesting
honeyblossomfadz chapter 16 . 6/14/2014
Please continue this
samanthatm chapter 4 . 1/23/2014
awesome.
Noxy the Proxy chapter 17 . 7/30/2013
This is really interesting. I wonder what happens next.
taranodongirl chapter 15 . 1/6/2013
UGH. I HATE tranquilizer darts. No offence, but I've always been afraid of things like darts and syringes.
ClassicAll chapter 17 . 12/16/2012
I love it, love it, plz don't stop here my curiosity will get the best of me.
keke chapter 15 . 11/24/2012
yea new chapter can't wait 4 D next one! ;)
dream lighting chapter 17 . 11/10/2012
ok? you've been away for a while welcome back please don't be to long with the updates keep it going
pokemonjkl chapter 16 . 10/24/2012
Good work keep on update soon
notinuse34 chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Okay. I like the premise of this story. I mean Simba and Nala raising a human girl, is interesting and there are cases of animals raising humans in story's like Tarzan for instance.

But there are a few things that just seem impossible, like a five year old girl knowing how to hitch hike and travel to Africa on her own? Seems a little far-fetched. Along with your latest plot, going to the US President? I get why, it's just the plot seems to jump around a lot, making it seem very Mary-Sue ish.

You also need to work on the character's. Nala would accept the fact of raising a human child, she's a mother it's her instinct. But Simba? He's the king, he would find this a little upsetting at first, he needs to think about his pride.
Secondly the grammar needs work for example:
"She killed a cub!"
"No, I didn't." Analise whimpered.
You also need to make it clearer to read, try adding line breaks or little separator's when the scene changes, sometimes it difficult to tell when that happens.

If you need any help let me know, and I'll try to help where I can, I am sorry if it offended you, didn't mean to, just trying to give some advice :)
Son of the Amazons chapter 16 . 10/13/2012
Man, it has been a while since you updated. This was a good chapter. I wonder what happens when they get to America. Keep it going and update soon.
Kimco96 chapter 16 . 10/13/2012
Aww! I always love simba :)

Update soon
Rowena BaronErikandSnapelover chapter 16 . 10/13/2012
Wow, I can't remember the last time you updated this story. It's funny how the guards are so afraid and Analise just talks to him and is very calm except about the darts.
lexiblack09 chapter 16 . 10/13/2012
omg im so glad you updated :)