Reviews for Scars
jtdarkman chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
dont feel ashamed this was pretty good and there should be more
BotanJaganshi chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Awesome I liked it
Miyuki Jaganashi chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Really cute.
snowy-ray08 chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
i wanted to know what was gonna happen next?

wait does the gang know hey are like dating?

if they don't i wanted to see(or read) the looks on their faces when botan and hiei tell hem.
WingzToFly chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
I loved this story it was too cute. The interaction between Botan and Hiei.
kitsunegirl96 chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
Now this is a good HB fic. Most people say that Botan has a bunch of experience, but I figured her as more the innocent type. Good story!

~Kgirl~
loretta537 chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
poor poor koenma, i think he'll need some therapy
shell333-2008 chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
I love this story it one of my favorites you should continue the chapters I just want to know what hiei will do to Koenma and will the rest of the gang find out whats going on? well scratch that some of the gang ~hints~ "Kurama probably already knew"
Hawkz chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
Good story, well done I must say, but I'm kinda confused. At times Botan was sitting in front of a fire (I think) and recalling memories and then the story ended in the past (her memories). Is that it? The end is her recalling her memories? If so I kinda have to criticize the layout since it never reconnected. Howvever, I liked the plot and storyline.
Angelus1889 chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
:D It's good! I've been writing lemons for a while now, so mine have a bit more detail, but as you stated, it was your very first lemon, and it was excellent for a first time.(That sounds SO wrong XD)Anyway, good job!
Just 2 Dream of You chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
Seriously why did I choose NOW to reveiw this?

Ah well it's great and very well written. I love it!

Definitly one of my favorite lemons
RoyalPurpleDragon chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
I thought that this was well written and very entertaining story. Keep up the good work!
Hiei'sAngel101 chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
Aw, I love it! Usually, I don't like one-shots much, but this was pretty long and very well-developed, so I like it! *beams* you're an awesome writer, seriously.
Bullet2tm chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
Hey,

This was really good. :D Yet again. I know you must be riddled with my reviews lately, lol. Its just that I'm at work mainly when I read them, and I only like to read HieixBoton ones that make sense...and you have so many of them for me to read :P. Keep it up.

Bullet