Reviews for Saving the Princess
Elaina96 chapter 10 . 5/31/2014
omg i loved it the hole story. it was confusing at first. but then i got the idea. personly i would of made the back storys a little difrent but i like yours. and i love how you made to tarra and malchior good duys in the end. and ofcours i love the BB rae. i felt like there was a beauty and the beast theam to it two. and i would have left the last line with "All right," she agreed. "Let them talk." in sted of and they cantiued eating. but i still loved it.
Cursed Girl chapter 10 . 4/1/2014
That was different. I mean, I've seen Terra/Beast Boy, Terra/Aqualad, heck, I once saw Terra/Gldrscletch (the geen goop alien thing), but never Terra/Malchior. It was cool that you mixed it up a bit.
lilysash97 chapter 6 . 7/15/2013
"She stole my heart, then crushed it." Oh the irony...
byebyebyebyebye chapter 4 . 7/9/2013
LOL. Terra and Malchior.

Oh dear God.

Never.

Beast Boy and Raven's betraying crushes fall in love.

HOLY SKITTLES! THAT ACTUALLY CLICKS.

xD
Guest chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
OHHHHHH! Terra and Malchior? Together!? You, ma'am, are an evil genius. A fantastically wonderful genius. I wish I could shake your hand. Utter brilliance has been seen here today, gentlemen, and I am eternally grateful. This is brilliant! And it makes so much sense! Ahhhhhhh, head canon is truly well and at peace now. I thank you soooo much.
Katwizzle chapter 10 . 3/20/2012
cute! LOVED IT!
Pentastic chapter 10 . 1/27/2010
Good story. It took me a sec to figure out that this was an alternate universe since I have never read any of your stories before but I liked it. I was surprised at how well Terra and Malchior worked as a couple. I wouldn't have pictured that. I just have two critiques: First I would have liked to see more BB adn Rae but I'm kind of a sucker for those two and second, how come Raven, Starfire, and Malchior kept their powers but Beast Boy and Terra didn't? It bothered me a bit.
Don't Forget. 3 Oct 11 chapter 10 . 10/27/2009
LOVE IT!
VictoryIsGreen chapter 10 . 10/20/2009
Great work, but as you stated, more BB/Rae woulda been nice. I'm not the fondest of Terra, but I finished and am quite glad I did. Good work and the action scenes weren't bad, so congrats.
Josie Smith chapter 10 . 5/15/2008
omg. i am in love with this story. The ending wasn't cheesy at all, don't worry. THat is something, coming from me, because i usually don't like AU. but seriously, you are a GREAT author and that is the best story i have read in a long time.
samuraigurl1213 chapter 10 . 2/23/2008
Oh god, it's taken me forever and beyond to get around to this- but don't worry, I did enjoy it. Very much. Entertaining and sweet and everything is wrapped as snug as a fly in a spider's web.

... don't ask where that analogy came from, I blame it on the lack of sleep.

-Em
reader chapter 10 . 9/27/2007
good story the ending was not what i was expecting. but well done none the less
Frosty Pickle Juice chapter 10 . 9/22/2007
_

YAY! lol, sorry, I'm hugely wanting some fluff, and you gave it! XD

Great story. You know the drill. _
Frosty Pickle Juice chapter 9 . 9/22/2007
Gar was so great in this chapter. _
Frosty Pickle Juice chapter 8 . 9/22/2007