Reviews for Just ask
ASlaveToWords chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
lol. I loved this! It was so sweet... I kinda felt tho like it was unfinished... maybe you could do a sequil or something..?
Midnight-Blazing-Phoenix chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
haha, that was cute... i liked your story, i hope you update it.. its good.

**Ariel**
Lamanth chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
*nods and thinks about re-writing Beyblade with Kai topless* I think that is a very good idea. And I loved the fic, *glomps ignoring glaring Sasuke* My favourite line was “who sexed you up Max?” I just thought that was brilliant! So keep up the good work kay! lol see ya

Luv Lamb
XxSweet MitsukaixX chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
Aw! A Kai/Max fic. You don't see many of these that often. It was really cute and sweet, but funny at the same time! Loved it.

Maybe you could use this as a starter/prequel to another fic.

*glomps shadowphoenix101* Well done!

XxSweet MitsukaixX
Iluvbeyblade chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
KAI/MAX! WHO! *runs around grinning then hugs you* I luv that pairing! And it was because of MY fic! *dies of happiness, then comes back to life to glomp you*

The punctuation was really good! A few problems with capital letters amd where full stops go, but MUCH better than some of your other ficcys. Your spelling is actually pretty damn good! . I mean, I have to sound out "apprehensively" to be able to spell it! Lol! *applauds*

Maxie was so CUTE! *sparkly eyes* So nervous! And know-it-all Kai was hilarious. . There's got to be something about my Dyler fic for inspiring yaoi - I thought up my Kai/Brooklyn while trying to think up Chapter ... 11, I thik it was.

Anyway, this was a nice little piece of fluff! *hugs fluff* And good good, this is TWO non-yaoi writers writing yaoi; you and Lamb. I feel proud. .

I'm almost finished betareading your chap, just need to run it through my spellchecker.

Bye for now!
YoukaiGoddess chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
Aw,cute! This is very cute and funny at the same time! Nice job! Hope you keep writing!