Reviews for Goodbye Earl: Afterwards
Guest chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Hey I really liked this. Thankyou for writing hte story. Cheers A
Blienky27 chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
Ha! I was directed here by your link in Passion_Perfect, and I loved it! Great backstory for Mary Ann and some nice follow-up, too. I quite enjoyed it.
chester101 chapter 1 . 2/3/2007
You know what, to be honest, I didn't love it. I had somewhat high hopes for this story, because I love the song, but it really disappointed me.
Kieli chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
LOL! Ahh Shane...leave it to you to give the Dixie Chicks' song a hand up. I love the song and the story is just too blasted short for me. Love it.
Thorn on a Rose chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
Very nice!- I like how you took that song and had fun with it-

Enjoyable and sweet!

Great job!

ToaR
writer-jm chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
I actually remember getting the lesbian vibe from that video/song when I first saw it! It's great to see something so unexpected once in a while!

This was really interesting to see you take a song and flesh it out into a story, since many songs themselves are stories. Really neat idea!

Thanks for this fun story!

sincerely,

writer-jm
Stormforce chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
Ever since I saw the video, I've always thought they'd be a great couple. Awesome fic! :D
Hiron Otsuki chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
I've been waiting for a lesbian followup to this story since I first saw the damn video. Good job!

The only qualm I really have with your stories is that they all seem to follow the same pattern of superbutch and superfemme. Not that I have a problem with that, it just gets old like Dean Koontz after a while. And it harps on stereotypes that get people in trouble. Just thought I'd mention it, but I do love the fic. ;-)