Reviews for Going home through a starry mirror
Ryvaken Lucius Tadrya chapter 17 . 1/6
So you've ditched "Homeworld Security" to rebrand everything under the SGC label. Considering only a third of the SGC you propose use the StarGate, not sure what the point of that is.
Ryvaken Lucius Tadrya chapter 14 . 1/6
This kind of time skip comes off as sloppy. You've shoehorned in some changes to the setting, some of which don't track. The "X-305" is particularly appalling in terms of deviating from the strengths the SGC fielded against the goa'uld and others.
Ryvaken Lucius Tadrya chapter 12 . 1/6
Little glitch: Jack and Teal'c used captured death gliders to board Prometheus. The X-302 is an experimental craft (hence the X-Plane designation) and none were ready to be scrambled into anything like active duty. Death gliders don't have the same need for runways and fuel.
Ryvaken Lucius Tadrya chapter 5 . 1/6
Orlin's analysis of Buffy is the first straying towards Mary Sue territory in this fic. I doubt it will be the last.
Guest chapter 22 . 5/6/2014
This story has not only been my favorite of yours for a long while, but it is also the best Buffy-centered Btvs/Stargate crossover I've ever read. Wherever you are right now, I wish to thank you for writing and publishing this story here and its sequel. In the years past I've come back to them several times and whenever I'm in the mood for a bit of Buffy in a science-fiction setting, then your works are always among the very top to choose from.
Rain Addict CM chapter 22 . 8/23/2013
God this was such a good story! Just so good! I'm off to read our sequel, and hope to see you finish that one as well. I really hope you continue to write fanfiction, and maybe even another crossover for these two worlds.
MarcusTrax chapter 22 . 1/5/2013
Great story. One of the best fanfic I have ever read.
Trippin' Pretty chapter 22 . 12/6/2012
Wonderful, brilliant story! Thanks so much for allowing us to come along for the ride.
APhantasm chapter 22 . 12/3/2012
This was a really good story. Though I had wished a couple things had been different; the Jaffa thing, not finishing her education, the memory deal.

I kinda hated the memory deal. Once she had her memories back the New Buffy kinda died out as the Old Buffy returned. I actually liked the New Buffy more than the Old Buffy.

You know I would have loved to see where the story would have gone with Buffy going to the Academy instead of joining the Jaffa. You had Buffy being a Genius after the DNA thing. I think Buffy could have gone through the Academy quite fast and joined the SGC. Shoot maybe Jack or Hammond could have pulled some strings and got Buffy on SG1 even though it was against regulations.

I just want to mention I still liked the story despite the parts I mentioned above. It was well written.
Contramancer chapter 22 . 10/30/2012
borg rabbit chapter 21 . 8/22/2012
Say it thrice with haiku:
Dharma kept distant
Child never fall or winter
Restore a life lost
borg rabbit chapter 19 . 8/22/2012
Haiku fugue:
Storm on horizon
Mouse fingers stooping eagle
Good day not to die
Netchka3 chapter 22 . 7/30/2012
This has been a very cool story. I hope there are more like it out on the Web.
Erisa Daelyn chapter 22 . 7/14/2012
Guest chapter 22 . 7/4/2012
absolutely brilliant, epic even.