Reviews for Deal With A Devil
WeasleyIsMyKing540 chapter 10 . 5/14
Awwww this was cute
WeasleyIsMyKing540 chapter 8 . 5/14
Okay.

I mean don't get me wrong, Romione is one of my OTPs...but screw Hermione for cheating on my Ronnie in the first place. Ugh that made me mad. So while screw Hermione, I'm still had at her, I'm glad that she and Ron are back together.

And Draco you better get your lady back!
WeasleyIsMyKing540 chapter 7 . 5/14
OMG I AM DESTROYED!
I AM DESTROYED!
Nova.8 chapter 11 . 4/14
A truly amazing story. I loved every bit of it, excellent writing style, wonderful plot, intense passion. But my oh my, did I salivate over your Draco. Oooooooh, utterly sexy and mouthwatering he was. And what was better, the banter between him and Ginny. Pure gold, those lines were funny, witty and sexy. Great job.
Gizzy's Mama chapter 11 . 2/11
I've found myself searching for Draco/Ginny stories lately and this one was great. It was funny and snarky and HOT! Wow! The Trio arc wasn't my fave but the D/G moments were incredible. I really liked your Draco and that support group cracked me up. Lucius trying to kill Narcissa was so sad and Draco's support of his mother was touching. It's was a wonderful story to read and I will be checking out your other HP stories.
KatyDarling chapter 6 . 12/31/2016
What a chapter! So Draco Malfoy is indeed human and not just one handsome sex god extraordinaire! ;)
Thanks for an enjoyable read! I'm welcoming the new year by reading your story! :)
Hoperiam chapter 11 . 5/7/2016
I absolutely loved it!
This story was what I needed. I found it randomly and I could not believe my luck. I was looking for a story with magic but true to life. A fiery, passionate, earthy Ginny, a cold irresistible Draco ... Chemistry, Hope, Romance, Family. A perfect balance of humor and drama.. The story gave me hope and a warm feeling. I lived with the characters, I felt with the characters - thank you for a wonderful journey!
( I found the description of Ginny's work, working place extremely true to life, at least mine! Thank you!)
Guest chapter 11 . 11/25/2015
This is so sweet.. thanks for sharing this story.
JessicaRi Slytherinprincess chapter 11 . 11/9/2015
That was one of the best Draco/Ginny stories I've read so far... you truly have a gift!
I especially liked the way you portrayed Ginny, willing to spend Draco's money and still be the kind and loving figure that can still be feisty.
Thank you for writing this!
hatebelow chapter 10 . 6/9/2015
This chapter was my favorite one in the entire story. It's definitely the chapter where I realized how much your writing grew from the very beginning. You really changed your tone and your characterization and I mean that in the best way possible. It goes from being a little young and naive to being a story with depth and color and characters we can really relate to and yet still see a bit of cannon Harry Potter in them. I love how Ginny walks into the living room with the sure felt knowledge that Draco will be there, reading with his tumbler cup. She is confident and feisty and totally cannon Ginny while still being the romantic love struck girl that we meet when she interacts with Harry Potter in the first novel. But this time her love is transferred to Draco. I was really thrilled to finish this story (even if I only started it last night) and I super duper can not wait to read more of your work.
mang0fruitblast chapter 11 . 3/3/2015
Such a sexy and well-written story! I would have reviewed along the way but I was in such a hurry to finish it and only had time in between class periods but this was by far one of the best Draco/Ginny stories I've ever read! Nice job!
mang0fruitblast chapter 1 . 3/2/2015
I like this! More importantly, I like where this is going... ;))) Can't wait to read more!
Guest chapter 11 . 8/29/2014
This was perfect, you are an amazing human being with incredible talents. You be proud of yourself because I love this! This was just plain wonderful! Thank you for writing this, thank you for sharing this.
Alexis chapter 7 . 6/27/2014
OMG feels...just epicly proportioned feels.