Reviews for Deal With A Devil
This is so sweet.. thanks for sharing this story.
JessicaRi Slytherinprincess chapter 11 . 11/9
That was one of the best Draco/Ginny stories I've read so far... you truly have a gift!
I especially liked the way you portrayed Ginny, willing to spend Draco's money and still be the kind and loving figure that can still be feisty.
Thank you for writing this!
hatebelow chapter 10 . 6/9
This chapter was my favorite one in the entire story. It's definitely the chapter where I realized how much your writing grew from the very beginning. You really changed your tone and your characterization and I mean that in the best way possible. It goes from being a little young and naive to being a story with depth and color and characters we can really relate to and yet still see a bit of cannon Harry Potter in them. I love how Ginny walks into the living room with the sure felt knowledge that Draco will be there, reading with his tumbler cup. She is confident and feisty and totally cannon Ginny while still being the romantic love struck girl that we meet when she interacts with Harry Potter in the first novel. But this time her love is transferred to Draco. I was really thrilled to finish this story (even if I only started it last night) and I super duper can not wait to read more of your work.
FieldHockey chapter 11 . 3/3
Such a sexy and well-written story! I would have reviewed along the way but I was in such a hurry to finish it and only had time in between class periods but this was by far one of the best Draco/Ginny stories I've ever read! Nice job!
FieldHockey chapter 1 . 3/2
I like this! More importantly, I like where this is going... ;))) Can't wait to read more!
Guest chapter 11 . 8/29/2014
This was perfect, you are an amazing human being with incredible talents. You be proud of yourself because I love this! This was just plain wonderful! Thank you for writing this, thank you for sharing this.
Alexis chapter 7 . 6/27/2014
OMG feels...just epicly proportioned feels.
Alexis chapter 4 . 6/27/2014
EEEEkkkk! Best chapter :) far :)
Alexis chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
So far i Loooooovvvvveee this, granted its the first chapter, yet i love how you describe the characters :)
bigreader chapter 11 . 5/22/2014
Great story! I really loved everything about it! did make me cry an obscene amount but still great!
bigreader chapter 9 . 5/21/2014
This was so hard to read. I cried, but then I am pregnant I cry over everything. Beautifully written I was right there in the moment. Could almost smell the night air. Awesome awesome awesome!
bigreader chapter 7 . 5/21/2014
Sad chapter. :( Ginny sure likes to hurl things though. I thought she was a bit immature about it. He didn't say they had to break up or anything. I must read the next chapter!
bigreader chapter 3 . 5/21/2014
I'm having a fit right now! This is great seriously!
bigreader chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
I am loving this! It popped up in a community and boy oh boy do I love the story line. That he would just come out and tell her. And I love love love that Ginny is willing to spend his money and be a little greedy with it, normally Ginny I see in stories is very selfless with money because of her being poor I guess. I like something a little different! And as far as Draco I think he's in perfect character! I am going to slam through story because I'm not putting it down.
despicableme chapter 11 . 5/5/2014