Reviews for Encounters
smithcrafter chapter 6 . 2/13/2008
I liked what you did with this: especially the wedding at the end.
VampirateLycan chapter 6 . 1/16/2008
AW! Lovely.
katejones2005 chapter 6 . 5/29/2007
great ending! I loved the whole thing!
Melody Rasnake chapter 6 . 5/27/2007
aww that is sweet keep up the good work
Kaleena Mason chapter 6 . 5/26/2007
this made me tear up it was very very sweet
BettyHall223 chapter 6 . 5/26/2007
Enjoyed every chapter of this, especially the last one. Well done.
janissima chapter 6 . 5/26/2007
Very nice ending to your series. I enjoyed all of them..especially your take on Threads. Even though I can't imagine Sam Carter allowing herself to be "given" to anyone, even Jack, the wedding at the foot of her father's bed was a touching moment.
Aria-wolfstar chapter 6 . 5/26/2007
aw that was cute :D

Sweet ending

-Aria
froggy0319 chapter 6 . 5/26/2007
I sure hope you do not mind a really late review as I just read this simply wonderful fic. I loved all the converstions between Jack and Jacob and your ending was just perfect :) Thanks for posting!
LacytheRomanWerewolf chapter 6 . 5/26/2007
That was perfect. You finished that very nicely. Great job.
caligate chapter 6 . 5/26/2007
I really enjoyed these encounters, especially the end with Jacob getting to be there for their wedding. Nicely done!
Bunnylass chapter 6 . 5/26/2007
Aww, what a shocker. Didnt see that coming! Good one, it was a perfect end to a cleverly thought story. Well done. It was great.
gater62 chapter 6 . 5/26/2007
I loved how you ended it with statements Jacob made during the series! Loved the piece.
scarletwitch0 chapter 6 . 5/25/2007
Aw! So sweet! I loved all of the stories and sorry to see them end. I hope you write another set of Jacob stories soon.
scarletwitch0 chapter 5 . 5/17/2007
Aww! Just one more? Can't you make it more AU so that Jake is not dead and continues to harrass Jack? You write so well (yes, I'm trying to butter you up here).
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »