Reviews for Distractions
Johannas mirror chapter 2 . 2/24/2010
This chapter was a little abrupt. Things seemed to happen allatonce without much time in between. It was a little hard to suspend my disbelief.
Johannas mirror chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
This was silly, but it was supposed to be silly, and I enjoyed it. Also, I will now have that song stuck in my head for eternity.
dancelikeyoujustdontcare chapter 9 . 1/3/2010
Aw!
CarlisleEsmeRoseScorpius chapter 9 . 8/3/2009
that wz realli funni... and original

i just luv fred

kewl
butterflymuppet chapter 9 . 11/6/2008
heehee this is genius- I loved it, please write more ]!
slytherinqt chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
lol tht was fucking hilarious! ;p
Renesmee Carlie Cullen Black chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
Okay, I just read chapter one... I love it! It's so funny! I have to go now, but I'll try to sneak in a few more chapters and I cant' wait to finisih it!
msky chapter 9 . 12/6/2007
Haha, this was a good, funny story, I liked it.
Galantria chapter 9 . 10/12/2007
That was halarious! Great fic! Now I have fredalicous stuck in my head...hit it, hit it, Fredie!
Visible chapter 9 . 9/28/2007
OH man, I loved a lot of lines in here!

When Trevor starts speaking with a French accent, I just cracked up. And then "If Ron didn’t fancy you we’d kiss you!" Hahaha... great line! Also...“My hand involuntarily moved up your thigh, I didn’t.” Those were just a few good ones. Great job at making me laugh.

But I think it needed some more closure. The end was just rushed. I think there needs to be some more explaination! But they got together.. so that's one good thing.

What you need is an epilogue to wrap everything up. Don't give up on just yet! Please?

-Lylian
Gone But Not Forgotten chapter 9 . 9/26/2007
Exellent!
ALifeOfShadows chapter 9 . 9/25/2007
The End? Aww!

Good job. A little abrupt, but it was ok.
HP4EverLuver chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
I love it!
neelarayfan chapter 9 . 9/25/2007
aww,that was soo cute and hilarious!Good job!
mummy chapter 9 . 9/24/2007
Hi! This story is great. I love it. Its so cute and funny... Can I translate it to Slovak and post it on my site? Of course, Ill write that youre the author. Thanks. Mummy