Reviews for My Sharpest Lives
ourgoldeneyes chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
love this song :) the song goes perfectly with the twilight saga
MotherOfWar chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
A bit random, but good try for ur first.
SubjectDelta chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
NO ONE SHOULD EVER COMMIT SUCH A CRIME. This is insulting to such a great band... Twilight is the shittiest book on the face of the earth. Please, save kittens. Don't relate Twilight and My Chemical Romance to each other ever again. x_X
Beccaisdead chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
FLY LIKE THE WIND BELLA TO THE NEAREST CD STORE! BUY MY CHEMICAl ROMANCE ENTIRE COLECTIONS BELLA! GO GO NOW!

great story
DarkSorceressofLight chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
This was a good story. This song went really well with what Bella was feeling. My Chemical Romance rocks. Great job on it!
Lord Rebecca-sama chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
my fav line is the romeo and juliet part _

cute, makes sense
Hard-boiled Egg Devils chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
I personally have never read the "Twilight" books, but I LOVE this song.

MCR kicks ass!

Do you do request?

Because if you do, try and write a songfic featuring "Famous Last Words" by My Chemical Romance.
xXMoonlightSonataXx chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
I never realized The sharpest lives goes along with New Moon.I loved this story and Song
Manialoll Spins chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
Usually in a good songfic there would be more text in between the lyrics but you chose a good song to go with the "story", it's not bad for a first one.
twilightjunkie1313 chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
i really like it, you should include how bella reacts to the lyrics. every few lines include her reactions, how the mention of vampires hurts her or makes her think of him.
Moriko-Demon chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
Besides the fact that this was...well, sorry to say, pointless, I love that song. I was planning on making a story for Bella and Edward with The Sharpest Lives.
ridiculouskopec chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
ahahahaha i love MCR!~ they are the best band ever - they will be in chicago on march 1st but i cant go... freaking parents breaking a little girls dreams :(
checkerball chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
I had never connected this song with Twilight, but in this context, it really is absolutely perfect!
Batmobiled chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
Oh Nice!
Swtts chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
Nice fan fic ) but umm J.K rowling doesn't own the characters wouldn't that be Stephenie meyer lol P