Reviews for A Quiet Biddable Wife
yriz3 chapter 21 . 2/23/2014
Almost 7(!) years after you've started this fic I've found your story and read it all in just one day. I loved this fic so much. The balance between description and dialogue and the later on the flashbacks and the sex scenes and the plot twist with Val signing the documents and how you've written Jack! I absolutely loved reading this and it's definitely one of my favorite Jack/OC stories 3
fan chapter 5 . 10/4/2012
In the second paragraph of chapter five you misspelled "discuss" as "discus". I love your story
Guest chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
ARGH LABEL YOUR STORIES PROPERLY! I HATE IT WHEN SOMEONE PUTS OC'S IN THEIR STORIES AND DOESN'T SAY SO IN THE SUMMARY IT'S NOT DIFFICULT TO WRITE 'THERE ARE OC'S IN THIS STORY' IS IT?
Medeina chapter 21 . 8/17/2012
Lovely story. I'm sure you can post the sequel of you haven't already done so.
sullsinger chapter 21 . 7/27/2012
Amazing! Just...AMAZING!
Sirisha23 chapter 21 . 10/30/2011
Amazing story. This is one of my favorites. I love reading this at least once a year or so. This story is wonderfully well written and I really enjoyed the relationship between James and Katherine, Jack and Valentine, and Will and Elizabeth. I loved that James and Katherine were involved in this story and that they helped Val and Jack realize that they loved each other. I loved that Jack's past came out in this story. It was very interesting that we learned that Jack was the heir to the earldom. Loved the secret wedding that Jack and Val had at Gretna Green. Hope that there will be more stories written that have Jack being a Lord because I really enjoy reading those types of stories. I also loved the other story that you wrote about Alex and James's love story. I hope that you will write a love story about Bertie and Emily and also please write a love story for Jack in that series. Thanks for writing this story. Good job on this story. Keep up the great work. Good luck on all your future endeavors on writing more fanfiction stories.
LORI chapter 21 . 4/14/2011
i love this story, it was a great romantic story, that some of the chapters after reading it made feel in need for a cold shower,

jack is so sexy , this story deserves to be but in a novel, thats how good it is, your one awesome writer.
LORI chapter 15 . 4/12/2011
i love it, i love it, this is a awesome story, it's past my bedtime but it is hard to stop reading this amazing story, boy this chapter i think i need a cold shower, just thinking of being with sexy jack sparrow like val is in this chapter, i would totally be in heaven, cant wait til i can read more, your a awesome writer, this story needs to be published.
lori chapter 5 . 4/12/2011
i love this story, i hope jack will come to his senses not marry

snooty, mean millicent , jack and val are better together, cant wait to read more. your an awesome writer.
howlongmustiwait chapter 21 . 4/1/2010
Just found this and I do love a Jack/OC story and this one is one of the better ones out there. I see you've started a sequel - hate to see that it is not complete, because I'd love to see more of this AU universe you've created. Great job!
maipigen chapter 6 . 1/29/2009
love this story already val seems very strong and able to take jacks oddities lol

happy writing

ditte mai

denmark
Navig8R chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
A very promising beginning.

I am a fan of Regency romances, and this has a similar feel, so far.

Interesting dual-line structure.
Elle-is-odd chapter 15 . 9/13/2007
woh! Bom Chicka wah wah! lol,
Elle-is-odd chapter 4 . 9/12/2007
Omgosh! I so love this story! eek! youre mean dark looks in an attempt to intimidate me into reviewing worked fine, along with the great chapter you managed to write! I love it so far! I wiah Jack would as to mary me! but No! lolzz

very good!

I love it! expect more reviews from me!
Jeaniegirl chapter 21 . 8/4/2007
My, my, my... What a beautiful story! The way you captured my attention and interest was remarkable. I started reading earlier the other day and only got half way through the story. I had to leave, but the entire time I was gone from reading I couldn't help but think about what was to happen next. That, my friend, is sign of a wonderful piece of literature. Thank you for writing so beautifully. I can't to read more of your work.

~Jeaniegirl~