Reviews for Working for Forgiveness
Firefly-gal chapter 15 . 8/14/2014
Intriguing story.
Acer83 chapter 15 . 5/28/2012
poor Bo. glad it turned out good story
hpsupernaturalfan chapter 15 . 10/11/2010
This was a good story. Suprised that Boss actually paid for the Dukes' barn to get fixed all because he was feeling guilty about what happened to Bo.
HazzardHusker chapter 15 . 3/5/2007
Hey!

Wonder what got into Boss? That sure doesn't sound like him:)

Good story!
bj lucas chapter 15 . 3/3/2007
Hey! what a great and fantastic story. Looking forward to anything else you might post. Take care now.

WonderSkeet chapter 15 . 3/2/2007
wow that was very good
HazzardHusker chapter 14 . 2/28/2007
Hey!

I'm with Bo. I think Boss will try to use this against the boys. I hope Luke's got a better plan that this one was:) Really hope everything works out!

Take care,
bj lucas chapter 14 . 2/28/2007
hey! great chapter. Looking forward to more. Poor Bo though. I sure hope Luke is right and boss won't try any phony charges. After all this was all his fault. Keep up the awsmeness

WonderSkeet chapter 14 . 2/28/2007
great chapter but i but they get charged with something no mader how hard luke trys.
JEM515 chapter 13 . 2/25/2007
Yikes! Post more soon!
Ms Hobgoblin chapter 13 . 2/25/2007
Argh no, who got shot? Nice cliff hanger.

Update soon.

Hob x
bj lucas chapter 13 . 2/25/2007
Hey! great chapter but, How could you leave it there? update soon, I need to know that my fav duke boys andmy fav mechanic are alright. Keep up the awsomness, this is great.

WonderSkeet chapter 13 . 2/24/2007
oh man tell me bo luke or cooter did not get shoot, thomas can thought after what he did to bo. but if he did and even if it was not on porpe there will still be trouble.
KatieMalfoy19 chapter 13 . 2/24/2007
OMG! Bo got hit didn't he? Its either him or Cooter, cause Luke was only grabbing his wrist, which makes me think he was to the side. Bo seems to be the one in front as you said "Bo didn't think as he jumped in and tried to get the gun". But I love Bo angst, so that could just be wishful thinking on my part. I love Luke in protective mode, so I hope it was Bo being shot. If someone was even shot, cause you never said someone was shot, just that a shot rang out. Ok, I'm gonna stop over analyzing your story now! I can't wait for more! ~Katie~
HazzardHusker chapter 12 . 2/22/2007
Hey!

Well, I don't think I'd want to be Thomas right about now:) Good story!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »