Reviews for You'll Never See My Eyes
HoneyBee1 chapter 3 . 1/8/2011
Daaaamn... so much angst! And I hate Madison with a thousand of fire!
Tearle chapter 3 . 12/17/2009
I loved this. Sad, angsty, but so hopeful at the end. You had the chance to make it completely depressing and end it all between them, and you didn't. If nothing else was true to canon (yes, yours was true to canon, I was just saying IF), that was - their love and need, despite tearing each other apart. The ability to, in the end, forgive everything if they're just honest. Maybe not right away, but someday.
azerjaban chapter 3 . 7/14/2008
simply beautiful,
CorruptedInk chapter 3 . 2/27/2007
Oh my word. I don't even usually do reviews, but i just had to this time. this is spectacular! AMAZING. truly. way more fun to read than the stupid geo project i'm 'working on'.

The tension build-up, the DrunkVeronica, the inner tormoil with Logan...

wow.

thank u.
Miss-Mars chapter 3 . 1/26/2007
That was the second time! she shouldv'e mentioned Kendal!

I think Veronica should punch him and he gets a concussion
sapphirestar11 chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
what song is that?
Beccakell13 chapter 3 . 1/26/2007
wow, REALLY good! It was sad, yet so real and everything. I like how your wrote them...the anger that was there but at the same time wasn't. Really great job!
astridfire chapter 3 . 1/26/2007
Wow. That was depressing! I liked it.
Laby Anne Boleyn chapter 3 . 1/26/2007
BRILLIANT!
LoVer18 chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
I just found this fic and I really like it, but for some reason I am not able to read the second chapter. It is saying that the link might be outdated or something. I'm not sure if it is my computer or the website. oh well, i'm babbling. Great fic though! :D
KBecks87 chapter 2 . 1/24/2007
i like it
Beccakell13 chapter 2 . 1/23/2007
when I read the first chapter I didn't realize the second was already up! I like it a lot, can't wait to read the next chapter!
Beccakell13 chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
really good! Hope to find you updating soon! But gr Madison SinclairYUCK!
FauxPoesFoes chapter 2 . 1/23/2007
I loved the text message! Can't wait to read the rest! Great job!
meimei42 chapter 2 . 1/23/2007
Well I hope you update this soon. It was very well written and normally I don't like Piz much, but he was alright in this. And Drunk!Veronica makes me giggle even when its angsty so that is good. And Madison...eww...but understandable. That's Logan for you. Very in character. I don't know if we've actually seen Veronica get drunk and I don't know if we ever would in cannon especially because of her mother but I think it worked nicely in this story.