Reviews for The Meek One
Droupy48 chapter 13 . 4/22/2012
Hey, this is really good so far... if you ever get the chance to update, please do! :)
JohnnyCakesmine chapter 13 . 4/16/2012
''Shoot,even Tim would let you stay with them if you asked.'' That got me wonderin, would he? Well, know I have something to write about. (courtesy of you)! Good story so far. I love it. You captured the smallest details from the story itself. In chapter 12 that moment with his mom was akward but... I don't know...cute(?) Anyway, I love the whole thing and keep up the good work. :D
Mentally Unstable User chapter 13 . 11/6/2010
You know, I like this Steve a lot better than the one in the original book. It's kind of hard to hate a character being so nice anyway, but still... I hope Johnny gets it through his head that he's not a burden too. Terrible when kids think that way.
power of darkness chapter 4 . 5/16/2010
i lover your style so mutch you are truely amazing :)

power of darkness chapter 3 . 5/16/2010
that was cool you know how to get the charcters personalitys :)

power of darkness chapter 2 . 5/16/2010
this was cool :)

power of darkness chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
this is a great start very good you nailed jonnys personality :)

ginger1993 chapter 13 . 2/9/2009
thanks for continuing this story! i really like it :)
Annanova chapter 13 . 2/9/2009
Loved it! im speachless its amazing, perfect, beautiful, cool, and great! i hope you do a lot more! I need to know what happens to Johnny
dreamer 3097 chapter 13 . 2/8/2009
this is good
KaL KeY chapter 13 . 2/8/2009
so good! i love this so much! Johnny is just the cutest! update soon!
maia chapter 4 . 2/8/2009
two full-blooded cherokees off married making a life off the res in the 1950's/60's is mad rare. really unlikely that both of them would be full blood.
AlfredisMyHero chapter 13 . 2/8/2009
God it's been such a long time since you updated. I love this story. And this chapter feels just right. I think you should update more often. You write very well.
Annanova chapter 12 . 2/3/2009
MORE! its amazing i love the way you know johnny so well, its exactly what would really happen
ShadowWolfDagger chapter 12 . 12/20/2008
Awesome Outsiders story can't wait to read more and see how it all plays out. Please update it soon _

Tala