Reviews for Playing for Keeps
beckini chapter 26 . 6/17
I see that your story was published in 2007. I just found it, and have read through chapter 26. I finally went to bed at 4am. This is a good and compelling story. You write so well. Thank you for leaving it up on FanFiction for more people to find! I am enjoying it very much! BTW, thank you so much for writing Dean as an intelligent person. I get so tired of the 'dummy sex addict'. His character doesn't get enough smart and emotional credit. I also feel that Sam's character doesn't get enough killer credit. You have written them so well.
Steeldarklaw chapter 75 . 6/8/2014
I rad this story when you were originally writing it and i fell in love with it. I recently rediscovered it and fell in love all over again. I know it has been a long time, but i would love to know how it ends.
Pinkarcade chapter 75 . 7/9/2013
This had been the most enjoyable and afflicting fanfic I've read and I'm buggered knowing it was abandoned. You are a gifted writter and I can only hope you are using this talent wherever you are today :)
Ettah chapter 75 . 3/6/2013
Even though it's a tad frustrating that I won't ever know whatever happened to Dean and Reggie (and I'm sure you have your reasons why you discontinued this story) - this was a joy to read!
birdsflyaway chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
I've always been a fan of this story, ever since I've read it 5 years ago! I hope you might consider continuing it, it's absolutely brilliant!
Jadestone112 chapter 75 . 11/18/2012
Hey, wow. I know it's been a long time since you last updated, but I just recently found this story, and I've read all 75 chapters in two days, seriously, I love it. Reggie is such a sad, well developed character and I adore her relationship with Dean! I hope inspiration hits you soon! I'd love to see more!
FortitudoPhoenixo chapter 75 . 2/4/2012
So I found your story recently and I've already read it twice. I absolutely love it! I know it's probably too much to hope for, considering how long it's been since you've updated, but please, please, please continue this! I really want to read more!
Nehasupnfan chapter 75 . 10/19/2011
Alright. So basically I'm on my knees BEGGING for you to update this story! I love it! And it's one of my favorites and I've waited a long time, hoping you would update. So here I am, on my knees..begging for an update! Please! Pretty please! PLEASE!
DevilInWhite chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Can you PM me?
craizypet chapter 59 . 5/7/2011
my fav chappie so far! loved it, loving it, keep it up! i love reggie, tho at first i was a bit disappointed that she and sam didnt well... you know... have any chance of a future together in your story, but to be honest, this is way better!
Ophelia Lake chapter 75 . 2/4/2011
Hello,

I just found your story and I sat and read the entire thing in 2 days. It was wonderful, are you going to continue it? I have to admit I fell in love with Reggie and I love her for Dean. I love that they are flawed yet beautiful at the same time, creating their own sense of family together even though neither had very good role models for family. I also like that you created a character for Sam to love and to heal with. Will they meet up face to face soon? Please write some more. Thank you for sharing your story.
Vanessa chapter 75 . 7/8/2010
AAhhhh - I started reading this in 2007 and have been waiting forever... Please. Oh Please, update this fantastic story. This is by far the best story for Supernatural and one that really got me into fanfiction. Don't give up on it :)
bjq chapter 75 . 5/7/2010
Would Reggie and Dean get together already? Why is the yellow eyed demon after Reggie?
VolusiaPeridot chapter 75 . 4/4/2010
Please tell me you are going to finish this! It's so wonderful! I love all of your descriptions and the tension between Dean and Reggie, but aren't they ever going to get it on? Yes, their circumstances stink - but they've got to snap sometime! Better to have loved and lost than never loved at all! And what about Sam and Ceri? Please! Please! Please finish this!
Elm Treigh chapter 75 . 10/10/2009
loved it! Reggie is awesome! Love the Bau Waga! You've written something that is completely awesome! I'm more than impressed and overjoyed. I'm very glad I came upon this story. Would you believe it took me an entire week to read it? Only because I have to work! :( Or because my family needed me for something even though I've told them not to bother me because I was busy reading something beyond amazing.

Anyway! Please update when you have the chance! ;)