Reviews for Rite of Passage
organizedcure chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
This is hot. All in all, one of your best COTF-derived fics. D: It makes me very glad to exist. Alot of your fics make me feel the same way. God. Please continue the COTF coolness.
herzeleidx chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
Honestly, I think this is brilliant.
Dynast-Kid chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
This has to be one of your best COTF fics (after Parvulus Nefas).

I LOVE your use of Hindu/Vedic mythology and mysticism! I desperately hunger for the next installment.

Keep up the good work.
Masterday chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
It’s nice to see more of Axel in your COTF fics. Since he only shows up in the first one, it’s hard to get a feel for his character being more than just who he is at that time…but this gives him depth, because now we know that Axel wasn’t always who he is. If that makes any sense.

And Demyx’s relationship with Jala is a refreshing change from the other god/human? Turner? ones. I like the idea of the ‘curse’ being a blessing and the whole thing not being a parasitic bond.

And Demyx does play the older and more experienced well here. I really liked him. :D

So, once again, I leave you a review that makes NO SENSE AT ALL—ahem, I mean, is not very descriptive…?

Whatever. Your COTF mind-fuckery is just plain awesome. I still can’t make a decent statement about any of the others. I’ll get there! Eventually! (Cue Amanda Bynes…if you remember her…XD)

Elda~
em chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
Oh. My. God. That was...HOT! I love AkuDemy, and this was one of the hottest I have ever read. Just...wow.
fall from stars chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
Um.

Wow.

I never fail to be thoroughly impressed by anything in your Cities of the Future vein. This was hot and awesome and scary and just bone-chilling-which can describe all your COTF stuff.

This is really fantastic. Excellent job, as per usual.