Reviews for Landed
Govney chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
Realistic, yet the flowing style and simplistic concept complete it. The imagery is beautiful. What more can I say other than 'favourite'.
Faye Silo chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
GAWD.

i can't even find a word to describe the feeling that your stories put in my chest.

i love your stories.

I can't say that enough.

Love,

Faye Silo
Silva Wren chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
This is beautiful. You're imagery astounds me as does your use of metaphor. You have amazing contrasts and manage to make things that should be mundane metaphysical. You write out raw emotion and there is no way I could not believe every word you say. It is a piece that is full of poetry to t's very limit. I have not read a fanfiction this good in a very long time. My only critisism would be that at times your difficult to understand, and that while it's good tobe abstract and play with impossoblities, it becomes impossible to this as a story and not a series of beautiful fragments.
Mik chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
That was really nice. I enjoyed it emmensely. Just the swearing didn't really suit it all... I suppose the frustration was more vident that way, but I think it could have been left out.

Other than that I loved it. It's incredible... creates a lot of emotion.

Good work
The Soup chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
Ooh... pretty. O.O I love this fic with the fury of God! Huzzah! XD This was so awesome, I don't have the words for it. So pretty... wow. You are teh awesome! _ Write more pretties.
lilithstorm chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
Very poetic.
isho chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
i thought that this was really beautiful. kind of forgot that it was a Kingdom Hearts fanfiction for a moment or two, not because it's out of character but because fanfictions don't usually get this good.