Reviews for The Cure for Frostbite
Malon A. Lupin chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
you're a good writer, keep up what you're doing to gain experience. if you're going to keep writing office bits, which i think you should, when you watch the show really try to listen to the characters' individual voices and let THEM speak as you write, so readers can truly hear roy's and karen's voices in your writing. the reason i say all this is that i can see you're getting there, esp. with Roy, and so just a word of encouragement to keep up the good work!
Swann Hunter chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
Aww that was really cute! I 've always liked the idea of Roy/Karen...maybe not as a FOREVER-type thing, but at least for a while, you know? Anyway, good job!
babs08 chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
Oh, God yes- continue. When I first watched that moment between Jim and Karen in the breakroom, my immediate reaction was to squee and clap and be joy!joy!joy! But then I watched it again, and I felt a little bad for Karen. Not enough that I wanted her to get the guy, but enough that I wanted her to get a guy, to be happy. So this fic is perfect. You write Karen very well, and I like this reaction between her and Roy. But I'd even more like to see where you spin Jim and Pam from this. So yes, please. Continue. _
Cousin Mose chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
Hey... this was really good! I always like stories that deal with what happens after the show ends. I think Roy and Karen ought to get together and just clear the road for Jim and Pam already...well done!